Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend - The Light Side & The Dark Side

I think this weekend was some of the most fun I've ever had as a Star Wars fan, aside from Celebrations. Other than the races and a few days in the parks, I made time for a few other fun excursions:

- D23 tour of the Walt Disney Studios (great chatting with you and Courtney, Chris!)
    - A showing of Rogue One at the El Capitan theater in Hollywood

Bring on the Dark Side Weekend in April!

Emperor's Hand

•    
    I had a great time there too. Nice chatting up with new friends and my 10K and 1/2 times weren't too bad (I didn't stop for photos). Looking forward to doing the Dark Side challenge in April.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Chosen_1 View Post
    I think this weekend was some of the most fun I've ever had as a Star Wars fan, aside from Celebrations. Other than the races and a few days in the parks, I made time for a few other fun excursions:

- D23 tour of the Walt Disney Studios (great chatting with you and Courtney, Chris!)
    - A showing of Rogue One at the El Capitan theater in Hollywood

Bring on the Dark Side Weekend in April!
    Good to meet you and your brother as well, Devon!
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Thanks for this update. I would have missed out on this. All signed up. 5k, 10k, Half and Kessel. First time doing all three last year and didn't die, now looking forward to personal bests.
    Last edited by JediEddy; 01-11-2018 at 10:44 AM.
    Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try!
    My Trade Feedback
    My Collection

Emperor's Hand

•    
    Btw, are there any fellow 'Scummers going to Orlando for the RunDisney Star Was Dark Side 1/2 marathon weekend? I'll be running the 10K and 1/2 that weekend. Let me know! Looking also to finally try out "Secrets of the Empire" at Disney Springs.

My wife and I will be there along with another couple. I'm doing all three, they're doing the 5k and 10k.
    I'm pretty sure Chris Wyman will also be there.
    Last edited by JediEddy; 02-20-2018 at 07:55 PM.
    Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try!
    My Trade Feedback
    My Collection

I'll be there with my family. I'm doing the 10k and 1/2, my wife is doing the 5k and my kids are doing the kids runs. This is my first and I've wanted to do it for a long time. I'm nervous because I nursing an injury so it will be rough but I'm dertermined to finish. Maybe I'll see some of you there.
    www.heroministries.org

"To me, She's royalty!"

Early Registration for Annual Passholders is up now for the 2020 Star Wars Rival Run Weekend at the Walt Disney World Resort and General Registration goes up at 10:00am on July 16th.

Full details here: http://rebelscum.com/story/front/run...ils_184587.asp
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456