Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend - The Light Side & The Dark Side

Quote Originally Posted by Spideymike View Post

Btw here's a closeup of the medals for the April Dark Side 1/2 Marathon weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    WOW!!!!!! are you serious those are very cool medals! thank you very much for sharing the medals and the info for 2017, I certainly would love to do all of them, and add those medals. Like I said, I had no clue, none whatsoever that Disney had these sort of races with a Star Wars theme.

Guess Ill have to wait for next year but thank you again for sharing the medals and the info, I appreciate it!

Emperor's Hand

•    
    You're welcome! Make sure you sign up for the runDisney mailing list too for all running updates. I did the Wine & Dine 1/2 and the Avengers 1/2 too in November and they were great.

Really looking forward to completing the Kessel Run Challenge in April.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

You're welcome! Make sure you sign up for the runDisney mailing list too for all running updates. I did the Wine & Dine 1/2 and the Avengers 1/2 too in November and they were great.

Thank you again! you know what would be cool , is if there was a RebelScum teams running these races together lol

Only 48 days until the Half Marathon Weekend at Disney World! How's the training going for everyone?
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Emperor's Hand

•    
    Training so far is a little slow for me, but it's mainly due to a full time job and spending my remaining free time trying to finish up a library reference book in the next month. Plus it's cold and snowy in Cleveland! I haven't gone for too many long runs due to the writing, but I'm trying to get back in shape since I did the 1/2 in January. I'm starting to run a long run on Wednesdays or Thursdays in the morning - started at 5 miles yesterday and each week I will be upping it by a mile. It should get me up to running a 1/2 by then as well as some interval training.

I think it'd be a great idea for a Rebelscum meet-up. Maybe at Star Tours or at the Indiana Jones-themed bar Jock Lindsay's at Disney Springs.
    Last edited by Spideymike; 02-26-2016 at 12:09 PM.

Training so far is a little slow for me, but it's mainly due to a full time job and spending my remaining free time trying to finish up a library reference book in the next month. Plus it's cold and snowy in Cleveland! I haven't gone for too many long runs due to the writing, but I'm trying to get back in shape since I did the 1/2 in January. I'm starting to run a long run on Wednesdays or Thursdays in the morning - started at 5 miles yesterday and each week I will be upping it by a mile. It should get me up to running a 1/2 by then as well as some interval training.

I think it'd be a great idea for a Rebelscum meet-up. Maybe at Star Tours or at the Indiana Jones-themed bar Jock Lindsay's at Disney Springs.

man i wish I could have joined you guys hope you guys have great weather!!

Emperor's Hand

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoth_My_Fav View Post
    man i wish I could have joined you guys hope you guys have great weather!!
    There's always next year!

There's always next year!

yes there is!!!

Running the 5k, really looking forward to it, being my first 5k. Been running 2 miles a day every other day, will lead up to 3 miles next week probably to get used to the distance. Can't wait!
    Looking for the AT-AT in vintage packaging and the BMF as well in vintage pkging....PM me!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast