Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New York Comic Con - October 8 - 11, 2015

Unless I missed it somewhere, I'm hoping they announce the exact case assortment of the 6" Black Series Wave 4. Also want to see anymore vehicles they might have planned.

It'll probably go something like this:

Hey guys, we're still working on that 6" Farmboy Luke... and don't forget about Jango Fett. They'll be released in a future Wave sometime in the future, but we can't tell you when.
    But we have more surprising announcements... a 6" General Grievous, C-3PO, and Captain Rex are all on their way soon. Yes, we know this information was leaked months ago, but this is our official announcement. But I bet most of you didn't know our plans about a 6" Kit Fisto! Yep!
    Today, our big reveal is our 6" Ahsoka Tano.. again. But now she's fully painted. So it's different.
    We also are proud to announce we'll be coming out with a 6" scale Poe Dameron's X-Wing Fighter, which will be released in the spring next year.

Half Man, Half Delorean

I have the Feeling, like many others, that Hasbro will use this con as a way to Display all the stuff that has been known to be coming or is already in stores. I really don't think they'll Show any new Versions of TFA Han, Luke, and Leia, although maybe they will surprise us. Since the Trailer isn't due until probably November, they will probably have to hold a bunch of Images back anyway.

For me, the most important Thing about this con is for fan sites to express their Frustration and give Hasbro a Chance to do some explaining. I'm not expecting any real answers from Hasbro, but if it gives some of the sites a Chance to vent, then it might clear the air a bit before the film Comes out.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

I think that's EXACTLY what they will do.
    If I have the time, I may wonder in for this, but there's no way I'm setting aside time in a busy con schedule to see things I already own or are one step further than what we've been shown before.

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31 View Post
    I have the Feeling, like many others, that Hasbro will use this con as a way to Display all the stuff that has been known to be coming or is already in stores. I really don't think they'll Show any new Versions of TFA Han, Luke, and Leia, although maybe they will surprise us. Since the Trailer isn't due until probably November, they will probably have to hold a bunch of Images back anyway.

For me, the most important Thing about this con is for fan sites to express their Frustration and give Hasbro a Chance to do some explaining. I'm not expecting any real answers from Hasbro, but if it gives some of the sites a Chance to vent, then it might clear the air a bit before the film Comes out.
    Co-founder and contributor, Phantastic Geek
    Check out the Agents of SHIELD, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Jessica Jones podcasts and Star Trek: Discovery Podcast by Phantastic Geek on iTunes and http://phantasticgeek.com. Follow us on Twitter (@PhantasticGeek).

well I have a press pass for Thursday so I'll be at the presentation with high hopes. really hoping for some cool 3.75" reveals.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

For anyone going, if Hasbro has a Q&A please ask them when wave 2 of the Black Series SA Walmart figures are due to hit shelves since they are well over a month late.

So, is this the last big event before TFA opens in theaters? I'm not really up to speed on Disney's special events, so I'm wondering if there is anything else planned between now and December 18th, or if NYCC is it.

Obviously Hasbro has their schedule of how and when they are allowed to reveal stuff, but I'm hoping we at least see something new from TFA that we haven't seen yet.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

I guess there are no 3 3/4" figures being displayed at the Hasbro event tonight.
    Check out my UPDATED Star Wars Art Gallery

A bit early to confirm but it looks like it. Onlt TBS 6" revealed for the time being (TFA Han and Snowtrooper).

Well, this is what I read:

Join members of the Hasbro team as they discuss the popular Hasbro Star Wars line that hit shelves on Force Friday! Attendees will get an in-depth look at Hasbro’s latest action-figure offerings with a look at new products coming later this year.

Guess they'll go in-depth into the stuff released on Force Friday and maybe show off some of the 6" that was already revealed but not shown (hopefully Sabine Wren).
    Want:
    Black Series 6" Tie Fighter Pilot (not the TFA one)
    My Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1049653/

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast