Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Inquisitor (Kylo Card)

The Inquisitor (Kylo Card)

not sure if this as revealed yet, but i just saw this repack on ebay:

..oh yeah...WHY couldn't his helmet been included this time?

Would've been nice if they had, that tiny little extra could've got lots of people to buy it again. My memory is foggy what episode did he use the helmet in?

He has it on in Empire Day while flying a TIE.

I still have hopes for an SA Inquisitor down the line that includes the helmet and a spinning Lightsaber that can be clipped on his back.

Quote Originally Posted by R1G4R3PO View Post
    can somebody going to hasbro's panel at nycc ask them this (as well as where's ezra's scar and better yet couldnt kanan and ezra been better as a 2 pk and used the single carded slots for...say ...the mia sl maul and kanan stormtrooper disquise- an ez kit bash. who's making decisions for releases? scooby and scrappy-doo?

Quote Originally Posted by R1G4R3PO View Post
    Hasbro knows what collectors want and what will bring resell value. Build a piece it is!

Saw this on Saturday in my local TRU (Southampton UK). I guess the build a weapon thing is the only difference from the original "Rebels" card release then?

I really wish Hasbro would include that helmet. Even Lego included the helmet.

If Hasbro had included the helmet AND redubbed the character by his now-proper name, "The GRAND Inquisitor," on the card back, then I absolutely would have bought another one.
    @LordEdzo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast