:

Speculation Threads:

3.75" 2-Packs:

3.75" Vehicles with Figures:

Armor Up
    :

Exclusive:

Thanks. This is helpful.
    Would it be possible to edit the first post and add the figure if it is rereleased with something different (EX: BAW, color change), so we could see all the variations without having to scroll through all the posts?

Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Utinniii View Post
    Thanks. This is helpful.
    Would it be possible to edit the first post and add the figure if it is rereleased with something different (EX: BAW, color change), so we could see all the variations without having to scroll through all the posts?

Thanks again.
    This list is mostly for the threads within this section, noticeable changes like card changes and narrow/wide leg stances will be added to the Modern Checklist thread.

If I wasn't clear before (sorry), I meant the first post of EACH thread be updated with variations.
    For example, Asty has (possibly) either an orange or yellow visor. I don't want to go through 6 pages to find the picture and then go back and forth to compare them.
    I actually didn't find it there and I don't want to look through the 40+ pages of the general thread to find the picture.

While it is useful in the Modern Checklist, they don't have pictures and some people (like myself) don't know all the names of the figues. IDK what a narrow/wide stance is without a photo to differentiate. It also didn't show the changes in BAW.
    An easy fix would be to have the checklist link to the individual threads (and have the first post edited to have photos of the variations.)

Photos of the completed BAW would also be nice.

Again, I appreciate what this site has to offer. I just want it to be even better!

That's something I can try to do as I go. I usually end up adding pictures to the first posts when an item is revealed so it's all in one post. We should have a Variation thread up and running for variations all in one thread.