Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Finn - Walmart

Finn - Walmart

Please use this thread to talk about the SA Finn (Jakku) figure that'll be sold at Walmart

Thoughts on this figure?

I'll be picking this one up for sure. I skipped the 5 POA ones to wait for the walmart versions.
    Que la Fuerza te acompañe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

Quote Originally Posted by AaylaSecurasMan View Post
    I'll be picking this one up for sure. I skipped the 5 POA ones to wait for the walmart versions.
    I did the same, hopefully they will be obtainable are the retail price.

Definitely picking him up! Can't wait to see him! I like how Finn's outfit resembles Luke's Yavin outfit a lot.
    Most Wanted
    Arleil Schous/Aunt Beru/Barada/BespEsc Leia/Cane Adiss/Cantina Bnd Mmbr/8D8/EV9D9/Ewk Leia/Fozec/Garouf Lafoe/Lak Sivrak/Lars GNK/Lobot/Momaw Nadon/MonMothma/Motti/Piett/Reegesk/SB Weequay/Shasa Tiel/Sim Aloo/Solomahal/Sy Snootles (puppet)/Taym Drengaren/Tessek/Tzizvvt/Velken Tezari/21B/Wuher/Yerka Mig/Yotts Orren/Yoxgit

I am going to assume this is the yellow jacketed version and if that's the case I am more excited about him than any other figure at this point since it's my favorite outfit. I always wanted to see Luke have adventures in his similar looking outfit and was always bummed to not see that even though the Bespin outfit is pretty awesome. Now with Finn that gets to come to fruition.

I know it's buried somewhere in the general discussion thread, but when are the wal mart exclusives supposed to hit?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkManX View Post
    I know it's buried somewhere in the general discussion thread, but when are the wal mart exclusives supposed to hit?
    Within the next month or so I'd guess. The only "official" word so far was from a release back around Force Friday when it was stated that the new figures would be up for pre-order on Walmart.com, but the only Black Series figures on there are the first wave (Luke, Chewie, and Vader).
    "It's true, all of it…The Dark Side…The Jedi…They're real"
    My Trade & Classifieds Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by 12501 View Post
    Within the next month or so I'd guess. The only "official" word so far was from a release back around Force Friday when it was stated that the new figures would be up for pre-order on Walmart.com, but the only Black Series figures on there are the first wave (Luke, Chewie, and Vader).
    gracias senor

I'll get this one for sure and probably try to get a few for customs. He's got such an "average" guy look for the galaxy, even if the jacket is Resistance Military and the jumpsuit is from his stormtrooper gear.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast