Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Finn - Walmart

Yeah, several posts were deleted...though nothing pertinent to the topic.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Curse the no edit! I had never really thought about Finn's shoes until the point was brought up here. I did always think his black body suit looked too baggy though.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    Curse the no edit! I had never really thought about Finn's shoes until the point was brought up here. I did always think his black body suit looked too baggy though.
    Yeah, it looks more like a tracksuit. It seemed odd and out of place.
    Modern versions of vintage Return of the Jedi figures: 17/17; 9/14

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    Yeah, several posts were deleted...though nothing pertinent to the topic.
    I thought they would have notified someone if their post was deemed too far? Mine did include a bit of mud-slinging as well as some relevant stuff about Finn's Reeboks. Oh well, guess it's easier for the mods to just delete the entire post.
    Modern versions of vintage Return of the Jedi figures: 17/17; 9/14

Walmart Canada has a huge blowout so thought I'd do this for fun. Don't care about the articulation which is why I used the Titanium Rey. It's just gonna be a display piece anyways. Didn't want to waste a BS Rey for this. Finn was $2 CDN and Rey was $6 CDN so it's not bad cause I get a nice stand with pegs for it.

Want:
    Black Series 6" Tie Fighter Pilot (not the TFA one)
    My Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1049653/

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223