Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Finn - Walmart

I'm not digging the ball jointed hips on this figure and Poe for that matter (I was never a fan to begin with of bj hips). They look a little frumpy but I am glad they are being made so I will not complain any further. Hopefully production samples will look better.

Not bad with this one. The hips remind me of Bespin Luke but I'll still get it. Keep them coming.
    Looking to trade?
    My Feedback - My Trade Thread

I just went back and looked at pic again...no lightsaber. I'm getting mixed signals with this. Is Finn just holding the saber temporarily for Luke or another character? Or will he become a jedi in training and have a lightsaber himself? If he's just holding it for someone, then I'm glad he doesn't really come with it. But if he's to use this in the movie, then he should have a lightsaber included in these releases.
    Looking to trade?
    My Feedback - My Trade Thread

Quote Originally Posted by matto View Post
    I just went back and looked at pic again...no lightsaber. I'm getting mixed signals with this. Is Finn just holding the saber temporarily for Luke or another character? Or will he become a jedi in training and have a lightsaber himself? If he's just holding it for someone, then I'm glad he doesn't really come with it. But if he's to use this in the movie, then he should have a lightsaber included in these releases.
    To be fair, none of the new mains come with it, so it could be any or none that get it eventually.
    Nothing shocks me. I'm a scientist.

Twitter/Instagram: @BeRealNickNaro
    Customs Twitter/Instagram:@ArticuLesson / @ArticuLessons

I'm going to get my complaints out in one post and go back to being happy we are getting better 3.75" figures: I hate the hips.

I don't mind the hip articulation, based on the pictures it looks like it'll work well. Now if they did that stupid over the top articulation they did on Dagobah Luke then that would suck :p

I'll get him. I think it's one of those figures where it'll look better in hand than in pictures.

Not a fan of the split Torso either...
    “What’s a Star War?”

With the release being over a year away I didn't think we'd get a Forest Whitaker figure so early.

The 5poa Finn that came with the speeder reminds me of Tracy Morgan. I just keep thinking of the 30 Rock quote about loving the cornbread so much he wants to take it behind a junior high and get it pregnant. Classic Tracy Jordan.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast