Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Target

Has anyone seen the Han & Leia 2 pack at target? I must have it!I need it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoFighter View Post
    I've not seen anything about a Han & Leia 2 pack for Target or anywhere else. There is a 2 pack coming but its most likely the Poe Damaron and Stormtrooper w/riot gear set seen in a UK catalog.

thanks for the info! Its in the modern checklist, and i looked it up... its probably a TRU exclusive... there is a video of it on youtube, if that helps identity it.

Are you talking about the Han and leia mission series 2 pack? I just saw that one yesterday....it's in the assortment with ahsoka vader set.

Yes, it's out. I saw it when I picked up my two packs at Target last week. Already have multiples of both figures, so I left them. However, the artwork did make it tempting.

thanks for the info! Its in the modern checklist, and i looked it up... its probably a TRU exclusive... there is a video of it on youtube, if that helps identity it.
    So you mean the 3.75" set that's part of the standard assortment, not a target exclusive 2 pack. I thought that's what you meant (specifically the 6" set)

Yea, saw Han/lei today along with obi/codi and anakin/501st

Yeah, i am talking about the 3.75 inch two pack, that is in the new assortment. I did look in target today, and they had NOTHING 3.75" except vehicles.Because nobody wants them, eh?

I had a friend of mine who works at Target pull the 2 packs today, but all that was left was Obi/Cody and Anakin/Yoda. Either someone else had them pulled before me or the stock guys got to them first.
    Nothing shocks me. I'm a scientist.

Twitter/Instagram: @BeRealNickNaro
    Customs Twitter/Instagram:@ArticuLesson / @ArticuLessons

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast