Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Target

Found the Speederbike at Target tonight. First I've seen them at a store.

I've looked online, and every DPCI number I have seen for the 3 3/4 figures seems to be incorrect. Could someone post the number for the basic figure assortment?

Quote Originally Posted by Mandalorianx View Post
    Obi-Wan and Cody

Vader and Ahsoka

Garazeb and Chopper

Han and Leia

I'd say it's a safe bet to say these are all just repacks of the mission series for the most part.
    I can't get over how terrible Obi-Wan's skirt looks. Even the old TPM figures looked a million times better (bar some strange heads).
    I might pick up Anakin/Yoda when it gets chucked in the clearance bin for a couple of dollars for no other reason than I dig the card art.

Quote Originally Posted by Rkenobi77 View Post
    I'd say it's a safe bet to say these are all just repacks of the mission series for the most part.
    I can't get over how terrible Obi-Wan's skirt looks. Even the old TPM figures looked a million times better (bar some strange heads).
    I might pick up Anakin/Yoda when it gets chucked in the clearance bin for a couple of dollars for no other reason than I dig the card art.
    All the two packs are repacks of the Mission series, except the Ahsoka / Vader and the Ep VII scavengers with BB-8. 3PO is a repack with one red arm.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ121 View Post
    3PO is a repack with one red arm.
    His wires are different too though aren't they?

used the DPCI to snag 4 of the 3 3/4 two packs today. Vader/Ahsoka, Zeb/Chopper, C-3PO/R2 & BB-8/Scavengers. I won't be getting the others. So glad I never bought Zeb earlier because I really wanted Chopper. Now I just need Hera and I'll have the entire Rebels crew. Though I still need to upgrade Ezra to the lightsaber version that's coming out soon.

DPCI is the way to go. My Target had a case in the back. Oddly enough, after I picked out my figures, the guy took it back into the store room. Strange. Makes me wonder if there's other stuff back there and they are holding it for another sale event.

Anyone know why these are in the backroom instead of out on the floor? I mean, it's great for guys like us. But it's weird why they're holding these in the back.
    Half Man, Half Delorean

there is no place for them in the aisle set.

Vice Admiral

Quote Originally Posted by DJ121 View Post
    I've looked online, and every DPCI number I have seen for the 3 3/4 figures seems to be incorrect. Could someone post the number for the basic figure assortment?
    Here you go:

087-06-3947 - Jungle/Space
    087-06-3948 - Snow/Desert

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast