Thread: Target

Obi-Wan and Cody

Vader and Ahsoka

Garazeb and Chopper

Han and Leia

Quote Originally Posted by Mandalorianx View Post
    Han and Leia
    Yes, Yes, Yes, thats the one!
    Salt-licker guy from Crait deserves a figure.
    He made the ultimate sacrifice, licking that dirt to find out what it was. We should respect and honor him with an action figure.
    ~~Rose Tico focus collector~~

Did they do any updates on Han? Like give him a working holster?
    “What’s a Star War?”

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick10126 View Post
    Did they do any updates on Han? Like give him a working holster?
    don't think there's anythig new on Han leia. Basically paying for card art

Well, my lunch break target said none in stock. None on order. They don't know when they'll get 3.75 figures.
    “What’s a Star War?”

Call your local Target and ask them if they have them in stock, and when or if they say no ask them the closest store that does have them. This is how i eventually tracked down mine, I look at a couple and then finally ask them to see. One store had them but it was just the remains of the wave but the other store had them all.
    The Force will be with you always!

I saw all of these except Vader/Asohka at TRU and should have grabbed them. D'oh! There's also a 3PO/R2 set.
    back from the netherworld

Was told at Target the other day that they didn't expect more 3 3/4" figures until late October, early November. This particular store is low volume, but still... I hope they had no idea what they were talking about.
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

Quote Originally Posted by my_kind_of_scum View Post
    Was told at Target the other day that they didn't expect more 3 3/4" figures until late October, early November. This particular store is low volume, but still... I hope they had no idea what they were talking about.
    Wow, that's disheartening. My nearest Target is already repurposing their special event aisle, and there are no 3 3/4" anything to be found anywhere... with the exception of a couple speeders and an X-Wing. The next-closest Target has absolutely zero 3 3/4" items, to the point that there aren't even any pegs for standard-carded figures! What the heck?!

btw, first post on here since 2007! Yay me! (Couldn't break into my old account.)

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast