Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Toys R Us

TRU cancelled the 3.75" stormtroopers from my online order. Meh. The hunt resumes.

TRU cancelled 3.75" Captain Phasma, Snow Mission Stormtroopers and Rey from my online order. Got the basic Kylo Ren and Armor Up Kylo Ren, so that is a win. I guess. How do they confirm an order and then cancel it? There inventory system chews the proverbial root...

I have a Phasma if you're still looking. Got it from Walgreens.
    “What’s a Star War?”

Those who had their orders cancelled, do you live in the USA or Canada? Also I would assume they are coming to brick and mortar stores.
    "He's no good to me unboxed."

Quote Originally Posted by SeamusGameusFett View Post
    Those who had their orders cancelled, do you live in the USA or Canada? Also I would assume they are coming to brick and mortar stores.
    USA, here.

Quote Originally Posted by TresobYr View Post
    USA, here.
    Thanks for the update. I was in TRU Canada this weekend and they changed their pegs around. Right at the door last week it was all Rebels in the section that now had all BS. Die cast vehicles and then 6". They had 4 pegs full it looks like but only Rey and BB8, Finn and Chewie were left. I think they got a new shipment this week as last week the display was completely different. I think they are getting wave 2 soon from what an employee said they are getting more sometime early October which lines up with Force Friday part 2 lol.
    "He's no good to me unboxed."

Was in TRU in college point ny earlier and they had han/leia anakin/yoda and the obi wan/forget the name 2 packs. Other than that they had most armor ups (no kylo) and a luke/poe cardrd

TRU website has 3.75" Phasma and Kylo in stock as of a minute ago for those looking.

I too have Phasma and Kylo in hand for those looking.
    “What’s a Star War?”

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast