Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Toys R Us

Quote Originally Posted by The_Zayne View Post
    It's $35. Just too much for a spin stick for me. If it included unmasked kylo I could possibly justify it.
    Totally agree. I would have picked this set up right away.

went to my local TRU last night and all that's left on the pegs is Wave 3 of TFA figures... the same figures that have been clogging the pegs since Christmas last year

I'm glad I'm all caught up on TFA as well as RO product. I think TRU needs to have a massive blowout of the TFA figures (buy 1 get 4 free lol)
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

The TFA "vs." 6 pack popped-up last week at our TRUs up here. It was so 'meh', I forgot about it (until I saw a picture of it today). Sorry, forgot the CAD price too.

I stopped by a local TRU store and saw clearance tags on the pegs for the 3.75" basic figures from THE FORCE AWAKENS line. These are on clearance for $4.99 each.

Seeing clearances at both TRU and Target for the TFA figure line makes me think that retailers are starting to clear some space in preparation for the Episode 8 line.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicklab View Post
    I stopped by a local TRU store and saw clearance tags on the pegs for the 3.75" basic figures from THE FORCE AWAKENS line. These are on clearance for $4.99 each.

Seeing clearances at both TRU and Target for the TFA figure line makes me think that retailers are starting to clear some space in preparation for the Episode 8 line.
    Yeah the TRU by my work that I go to the most has had leftover TFA figures that have been there for over a year now (Goss Toowers, PZ4CO, Guavian, Zuvio, Asty, Sarco Plank) and they finally put the clearance tags on them. But honestly at this point, I don't think they could give those damn things away
    "We have hope. Rebellions are built on hope." -Jyn Erso, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

I was tempted by some First Order Snowtroopers. But I thought that Hasbro might finally get around to adding some First Order Snowtroopers to the Black Series line.

I wish my TRU would put TFA on clearance.... I have $35 in TRU Cash that is itching to be spent. I'd gladly snag a few figures to reduce their inventory
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

TRU has a new promotion this week: buy $25 worth of Hasbro Star Wars merchandise, and get one TFA Armor Up figure FREE.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314