Page 1 of 60 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Poe's Blue X-Wing Fighter with Poe Dameron

Poe's Blue X-Wing Fighter with Poe Dameron

We've seen Poe's Black Squadron X-Wing but it looks like we'll be seeing his blue X-Wing as well:

Talk about an X-Wing overload, who's going to be picking this version up?

SeamusGameusFett - game, set and match to you my friend!

You called it!!!

Now that's more like it. The Tie repaint was poor but this one is instant buy for me. Strange Poet isn't in a flight suit though but nice to get an alternative figure. Love the color scheme on this

Um... Is that literally just the Armor Up figure with the armor piece cut off below the actual helmet?...
    Hasbro, always going that extra mile hey?

I must say, this is a very nice version. Having a difficult time now deciding which of Poe's two rides I'd choose between, if purchased...

Glad to see the blue version will be out so soon. I find this more appealing compared to the Black Leader version. I just wish it came with the pilot suit Poe also, but hopefully they'll release him as an SA figure down the road.

Pretty clever. Hasbro knew everyone wanted the blue version but knew they could sell more Black Leader versions if they released that first knowing that people will buy the blue one as well.. If they had released the Blue version first, people may have passed on the Black one when it was released down the line.

Is this an exclusive?
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

I hope Hasbro address the 'bendy' and warped wing-guns and nose-cone before they release this incarnation of the X-Wing?

Quote Originally Posted by Internets View Post
    Pretty clever. Hasbro knew everyone wanted the blue version but knew they could sell more Black Leader versions if they released that first knowing that people will buy the blue one as well.. If they had released the Blue version first, people may have passed on the Black one when it was released down the line.
    Personally the black version color scheme has grown on me, to the point I prefer it to the white one. I think initially my preference for the blue was seeing it in the trailer but the black is just so unique.

Page 1 of 60 1231151 ... LastLast