Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960

Thread: Poe's Blue X-Wing Fighter with Poe Dameron

That looks great! As I said, I do quite like it but the rrp scared me away initially. The size I can live with as long as it stays with others of its kind. Mu main frustration with it is that they all have BB-8 in them when we haven't seen another BB unit at all.
    Modern versions of vintage Return of the Jedi figures: 17/17; 9/14

i actully wanted this one to hand off to dorovio bold sine there arent any blue original trilogy x wings (that i know of) available but hasbro sent me the black x wing as a gift for service issue they couldnt resolve.
    im really liking the black on e though because i feel its poe's signature ride. id have to rewatch tfa but i thnk maybe this is the xwing he tried to leave in when he was captured at the beginning hence the normal clothes/finn jacket instead of the flight suit.

Yeah, this one is what he was in at the beginning of the movie. That's why the figure comes with the jacket and helmet instead of being in a flight suit.
    Want:
    Black Series 6" Tie Fighter Pilot (not the TFA one)
    My Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1049653/

did a quick "black wash" on mine as well as scuffed up the blue markings to give it more of a "weathered" look.

now I just need to make a better SA Jakku Poe Dameron figure for the ship as well as a mini Jakku diorama
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Has anyone had a problem with the locking mechanism that holds the wings into attack position becoming loose? Mine suddenly began not being able to hold a completely open attack position. Curious if anyone has an idea of how to fix this.

How do you guys straighten these things out? Just heat with a blow dryer?
    “What’s a Star War?”

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick10126 View Post
    How do you guys straighten these things out? Just heat with a blow dryer?
    Another safe method would be to boil some water, put in a bowl or something, and dip it until it gets soft enough to straighten. Then hold it straight and run it under some cool tap water to lock in the shape.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

looks great DarkArtist! IMO this spacecraft is an underrated treasure, and your weathering really highlights that for me. I hope someday I get to see a custom that mixes in some lighter blue along with the dark, as a kind of "wingman" option to go alongside this one : )

(hint hint hint)

Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960