Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: First Order Special Forces TIE Fighter (Desert Damage) - TRU Exclusive

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoFighter View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G--VfuI0fNs
    wow, I learned something new today. Apparently that happened!

Quote Originally Posted by MyenShi View Post
    The desert damage is better applied than I expected. It's more of a pleasantly brushed sand beige than cat pee on a TIE.

Is it worth it? It is at the sale price. I've never bought any of the TIEs for full price though.

If I could only have one, it'd be the standard release but it's nice to have if you really like the special forces TIE in general. The pilot with appropriate stripes is nice as well.
    I just bought this yesterday & agree w/ your sentiments exactly. Spot on!

If you're on the fence about this one I'd pick it up soon. My store only had 2 in stock & the box of the one I didn't choose was pretty dinged up.
    See you around, kid.

Quote Originally Posted by RogueKnite View Post
    I just bought this yesterday & agree w/ your sentiments exactly. Spot on!

If you're on the fence about this one I'd pick it up soon. My store only had 2 in stock & the box of the one I didn't choose was pretty dinged up.
    How is the warping in the wings? Seeing pictures of badly warped wings on the standard release made me hesitant to pull the trigger on that fella, so I ultimately went for the Black Series one instead. I'd still like a 3.75" TIE though, and having the Desert Deco would be a nice contrast to the clean Black Series one.

Please post some pics when you get the chance!

Not it sure if this picture helps for contrast

Quote Originally Posted by indysolo007 View Post

Man, they both look good.
    I mean, in the long run, I'd probably rather have the standard one over the desert one (assuming I don't end up with both).
    But I really want that Elite TIE Pilot figure.

Who am I kidding? I'll be picking them both up.
    I'll probably grab the TRU Exclusive first just to assure that I get one.

Quote Originally Posted by indysolo007 View Post

Sweet pic Indy, thanks! There's a serious shortage of in-hand pics of this guy. The sandy weathering does look pretty good, if you've got any more pics I'd be happy to look at 'em!

Very nice Force Awakens shelf you've got going there, btw.

Here are a few more

Hey if anyone needs a spare Desert Tie I'm selling one I bought earlier today. I only bought it for the elite pilot figure and I haven't even touched the actual ship. I posted it in the sales thread as well. Send me a PM if interested

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345