Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Force Awakens Pegwarmers

Oh and shampoo bottle figures are a pleanty also the Jakks big figures

Quote Originally Posted by tmthor View Post
    In my area Luke, Vader, Armor Chewie, Sarco Plank
    I want a Sarco Plank but they haven't put Wave 2 out here yet

There are 3 bespin Lukes at one Walmart. TRU was devoid of anything basic figure. You can forget about the 6 inch as well. Rey has been doing very well in my area. Friday morning I was happy to grab Plasma, The TIE Pilot and Kylo. Passed on the basic Stormie and Poe.

Quote Originally Posted by Halomite View Post
    Between Kohls and Kmart is seems the Resistance Soldier, Tie Pilot, and Bespin Luke are the peg warmers here. Everywhere else everything 3.75" is sold out including vehicles.
    Seeing the exact same thing in my city. I suspect we might be living in the same place.

If it's an action figure, whether 3.75, 6, or 12", thats gone, jingle all the way style.oddly enough though, hero mashers and all the other crud stays put.
    Salt-licker guy from Crait deserves a figure.
    He made the ultimate sacrifice, licking that dirt to find out what it was. We should respect and honor him with an action figure.
    ~~Rose Tico focus collector~~

So it looks like hero mashers are a flop. Hot wheels die cast are a flop. Micro machines are doing mediocre. 12" doing okay, slowly moving.

Hero mashers is this year's command line.
    “What’s a Star War?”

I don't think I've seen 3.75" figures since Force Friday morning in my local stores. Can still pick up all of the 6" other than the Stormtrooper, but the smaller scale is just gone...
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick10126 View Post
    Micro machines are doing mediocre.
    It'd probably help if they weren't cheap garbage in comparison to what everyone who thinks of Micro Machines fondly remembers.

Quote Originally Posted by Rkenobi77 View Post
    It'd probably help if they weren't cheap garbage in comparison to what everyone who thinks of Micro Machines fondly remembers.

What are you on about? They're awesome. They are more detailed sculpts than their 90's counterparts. That's because of the advances in technology and the different plastic used, which can have warping issues when packaged wrong, but that can easily be fixed with hot water in a minute. Let's not forget that Galoob's Micro Machines also had warping issues every now and then, but that's expected at such a small scale. You can't make plastic too solid or they'll break easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranusspotting View Post
    What are you on about? They're awesome. They are more detailed sculpts than their 90's counterparts. That's because of the advances in technology and the different plastic used, which can have warping issues when packaged wrong, but that can easily be fixed with hot water in a minute. Let's not forget that Galoob's Micro Machines also had warping issues every now and then, but that's expected at such a small scale. You can't make plastic too solid or they'll break easily.
    Uh, have you actually bought the R2D2 and Stormtrooper playsets?
    I have both the 90s ones and the 2015 ones, and the new ones are complete garbage.
    Cheap plastic, zero interactivity, hardly any detail and they come with one figure that's warped to all high hell 90% of the time.
    I don't really care if you like them, each to their own, but I collect MM like crazy and have all the 90s stuff and this TFA reintroduction is beyond abysmal.

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast