Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: The Force Awakens Pegwarmers

Quote Originally Posted by Phil_Sunwalker View Post
    I don't have room to take that kind of a flyer. I would have to bury him in the yard, there's no other place I can put him where he wouldn't be wasting space....
    Do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aarokin View Post
    Haha I saw a couple more for sale on holiday and actually had to talk myself out of buying them....I think I need professional help
    How can you pass on the greatest Star Wars figure of all time?
    Salt-licker guy from Crait deserves a figure.
    He made the ultimate sacrifice, licking that dirt to find out what it was. We should respect and honor him with an action figure.
    ~~Rose Tico focus collector~~

I was at TRU today on a toy run, and the sign outside now reads "up to 40%". Which translates to 15% off most thing as opposed to the 10% it's been for about 3-4 weeks. Still I ended up with a Goss Toowers for $0.86. LOL!
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    I was at TRU today on a toy run, and the sign outside now reads "up to 40%". Which translates to 15% off most thing as opposed to the 10% it's been for about 3-4 weeks. Still I ended up with a Goss Toowers for $0.86. LOL!
    Considering that's cheaper than the first 12 Kenner figures, that's darn good.
    Salt-licker guy from Crait deserves a figure.
    He made the ultimate sacrifice, licking that dirt to find out what it was. We should respect and honor him with an action figure.
    ~~Rose Tico focus collector~~

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627