Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Poe Dameron - Walmart

Quote Originally Posted by xfamousnicknaro View Post
    The thing is, THEY ALREADY HAVE THE FORMULA IN 6". JUST DO THAT. Ahem, sorry, my ire spills out sometimes.
    The 6 inch looks like the Michelin Man as well though.

Quote Originally Posted by Internets View Post
    Oh, for God's sake... BJ hips, why? >: (
    So he can't fit in the current X-wing and we'll have to wait a year or so for the TBS to scale version

The 6 inch looks like the Michelin Man as well though.
    I agree, but my comment (and the one I quoted) was in reference to the swivel hinge hips.

The hips on all the 6" figures look and work great. Why couldn't they just be done the same?
    Nothing shocks me. I'm a scientist.

Twitter/Instagram: @BeRealNickNaro
    Customs Twitter/Instagram:@ArticuLesson / @ArticuLessons

Oh, for God's sake... BJ hips, why? >: (
    I think this figure looks good except for those hips. The 5 POA never has those problems.
    Most wanted: Kitster, Wald, and Han Solo- Ceremony (I won't acknowledge the recent Vintage version...)

Looks absolutely nothing like Oscar Issac. What's the point?
    Loving Disney and all things Danish and Japanese!!!

*gasp!* A Poe figure that doesn't look like it's made of Play-Doh! And...and...a removable helmet?! What a novel idea! Will definitely plop down my hard earned dollars for this one.

Those legs look awful.
    The Death Star plans are NOT in the main computer!

If you don't like this, don't worry, I'm sure we'll see a couple more Versions of this one over the next few years.

I'll pick this up to Support the line. I think the character will probably be cool in the film, but I might wait to open it up until after I've seen the film.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Yeah, hips look terrible but i think i can live with this new BJ design if it means my figures can bend at knees and elbows.

He looks good to me, I will be getting him.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast