Page 1 of 58 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Rey (Jakku) - Walmart

Rey (Jakku) - Walmart

Here's a picture of the Walmart Rey (Jakku) figure:

Thoughts on this figure? Who's going to purchase this one?

I'll be picking up a few.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

I hope this comes with BB-8 as per the 6 incher

Quote Originally Posted by Internets View Post
    I hope this comes with BB-8 as per the 6 incher
    It does not, apparently. The picture that was out there showed the standard Jakku unmasked look plus an extra wrapped head and shawl.

I'll definitely pick up a few.
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

Will get one. Wondering how they could market BB-8 at that scale. $13 would be hard to swallow for such a small figure.

Yes, can't wait to see her.

Quote Originally Posted by TK_842 View Post
    Will get one. Wondering how they could market BB-8 at that scale. $13 would be hard to swallow for such a small figure.
    R2 isn't much bigger. I guess maybe if they load it with accessories. I think the best bet would be to pack BB with Rey.

Quote Originally Posted by HothHan View Post
    R2 isn't much bigger. I guess maybe if they load it with accessories. I think the best bet would be to pack BB with Rey.

I believe like they said above...she is coming with her removable head wrap and staff...we already saw the box the day before Force Friday and that is what the closeup showed. I really hope that BB-8 could come with Poe Dameron since that is his droid.

Where can I find the image that's floating around? I've been searching but I can't find it anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterBEN View Post
    Where can I find the image that's floating around? I've been searching but I can't find it anywhere.

Here's one that was buried in the general thread:

Page 1 of 58 1231151 ... LastLast