Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Rey (Jakku) - Walmart

Quote Originally Posted by Atari View Post
    Here's one that was buried in the general thread:
    Thanks! Sorry, I didn't realize you would have to go digging for it.

This looks great. I'm so glad that the new TFA characters are getting high-quality figures made. I've been so disappointed to see that TFA would only be 5poa, so I was so excited when news of these figures rolled out. It's too bad that the Black Series is shrinking, but as long as all the new major characters are included in this line, as it seems they will be, I'm happy!

It would be nice to have BB-8 packed with her as well. I guess there is space in that bottom right Corner, but I can't imagine Hasbro packing it in there, then hiding it behind part of the packaging. I'd be ok with BB-8 coming with Poe. If it Comes alone, then a nice large accessory would make it worth the Price.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by crayfish View Post
    I believe like they said above...she is coming with her removable head wrap and staff...we already saw the box the day before Force Friday and that is what the closeup showed. I really hope that BB-8 could come with Poe Dameron since that is his droid.
    Totally forgot that we had already seen MIB photos of this figure without BB. Maybe with Poe...

Do want. Will buy.
    "Hope is not lost today. It is found."

Quote Originally Posted by HothHan View Post
    Totally forgot that we had already seen MIB photos of this figure without BB. Maybe with Poe...
    That'd be my guess, or a BB-8 & R2-D2 combo…that would be my dream come true haha!
    "It's true, all of it…The Dark Side…The Jedi…They're real"
    My Trade & Classifieds Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by HothHan View Post
    One of the nice things about this figure is that it gives us the possibility to make Rey with and without the headgear. Hasbro could have easily left the headgear out and made us buy the figure again, although many of us will buy 2 of her anyway, so we can always have both Versions at the same time.

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31 View Post
    One of the nice things about this figure is that it gives us the possibility to make Rey with and without the headgear. Hasbro could have easily left the headgear out and made us buy the figure again, although many of us will buy 2 of her anyway, so we can always have both Versions at the same time.
    Plus it's an amazing value for customizers with the extra head/parts. If these are easy to find, I could see myself buying several extras.
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

If she didn't come with headgear, I would have just used the headgear that came with Mara Jade in that old comic pack (remember them?)

If possible, I'd like to buy a few of this one because I think it would make a good base for a number of background females.

Quote Originally Posted by Internets View Post
    If she didn't come with headgear, I would have just used the headgear that came with Mara Jade in that old comic pack (remember them?)
    Yes

Que la Fuerza te acompañe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast