Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Han Solo - ROTJ - Walmart

Quote Originally Posted by SGT_A View Post
    Hahahahaha..... (takes deep breath) hahahaha. Wtf is really going on at Hasbro.

Second that. There is not one single figure in this first (?) assortment that I'm interested in.

This is a signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Cell View Post
    Second that. There is not one single figure in this first (?) assortment that I'm interested in.

I think most of board members share this opinion. Tose repacked Luke, Chewy Han and Vader are meant to get casual buyers to bite. Hardcore collectors will wait for TFA figures to show up in this line before pulling the trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by JACKOFTRADZE View Post
    I would have been very happy with an updated Han Solo in AT-ST Driver disguise. All it would be is a head/helmet. Were not asking for much Hasbro just a little newness or desirable repacks at the very least.
    Another great idea! Core character update, check. New figure, check. I mean seriously, is there any thought going on over there at Hasbro?

Quote Originally Posted by HothHan View Post
    I don't see what the big deal is here. I think it's pretty obvious that the repacks aren't meant for "us". They are for the new casuals or returning collectors.
    But if they had gone with one of the figures I mentioned, or even the AT-ST version. Look at how many "more" people would have bought it.
    Going with this factory reject, means only a very select few will be buying it.

However, if they didn't make too many. And he sells through well enough, no harm done. But if this figure pegwarms, creating another logjam...
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Crap figure when it first came out, crap figure still.

already have several of this figure. I don't hate it, but I hate that it takes a slot of a new figure that could have been released. I feel the same way about the luke lightsaber construction and the Chewbacca figures. That could have been 3 slots for new figures.

Quote Originally Posted by coachvader View Post
    already have several of this figure. I don't hate it, but I hate that it takes a slot of a new figure that could have been released. I feel the same way about the luke lightsaber construction and the Chewbacca figures. That could have been 3 slots for new figures.
    If they absolute must repack figures, they could have at least included new accessories; a correct cloak and blaster for Luke, chain and binders for Chewie, detonators with Han etc

Quote Originally Posted by Internets View Post
    If they absolute must repack figures, they could have at least included new accessories; a correct cloak and blaster for Luke, chain and binders for Chewie, detonators with Han etc
    Keep it quiet or you gonna wake up the trolls

One of the worst choices they could have made for a repack in my opinion. I worry that this one will warm pegs if shipped in the same numbers as the Force Awakens figures.
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

Not convinced any OT figures from that line will pegwarm. The TFA push should be enough to sell out of everything. Only scenario wher i could see those pegwarm is if Hasbro keep forwarding those in the next case assortments.

Quote Originally Posted by TK_842 View Post
    Not convinced any OT figures from that line will pegwarm. The TFA push should be enough to sell out of everything. Only scenario wher i could see those pegwarm is if Hasbro keep forwarding those in the next case assortments.
    True. I thought that the first repack wave would pegwarm and they lasted a few days in my area...
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast