Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Han Solo - ROTJ - Walmart

Quote Originally Posted by my_kind_of_scum View Post
    Wasn't the rumor that it was to be Stormtrooper Han?
    That was on the JTA list, which I still think might be Happening in 2016. The WM one for this fall seems to be an ROTJ Han.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

I'm not sure what to expect. We could definitely use a new ANH Han Solo, but I honestly wouldn't mind if it was the VOTC one if it had to be, as long as it wasn't Yavin Ceremony... but I don't have an SA Endor Han yet either, as I never had much interested in building up Endor forces as a kid and only recently got Luke and Leia, so I'd be fine if it was a new version or reissue of that.
    Retired from Star Wars, collecting and all, but I stop by RS, JTA, JB, etc. every once in a while for a dose of nostalgia.

No matter what Comes, I just have the Feeling it will be a repack.

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

I think I would like a proper Yavin Han maybe. Even though my custom is pretty accurate, it would be nice to see Hasbro do it. I'll take a new basic ANH Han too if it is a huge upgrade from the VOTC figure. Although that figure still kicks butt. A new Stormie Han would be welcomed if it's a new Stormtrooper mold.
    Most Wanted
    Arleil Schous/Aunt Beru/Barada/BespEsc Leia/Cane Adiss/Cantina Bnd Mmbr/8D8/EV9D9/Ewk Leia/Fozec/Garouf Lafoe/Lak Sivrak/Lars GNK/Lobot/Momaw Nadon/MonMothma/Motti/Piett/Reegesk/SB Weequay/Shasa Tiel/Sim Aloo/Solomahal/Sy Snootles (puppet)/Taym Drengaren/Tessek/Tzizvvt/Velken Tezari/21B/Wuher/Yerka Mig/Yotts Orren/Yoxgit

If this series is just limited to this fall and vintage Cards really do come back in 2016, then I'd rather have them just repack some Han in this stupid packaging and save any "new" Hans for vintage Cards.

I think the title should be edited to reflect ROJ vs ANH

LOL the barrel body is back! My goodness the repack choices are just terrible.

You are unwelcome, at this late stage in the action figure toy collecting timeline, piece-of-rubbish Han Solo.

What a disaster of a repack.

Hahahahaha..... (takes deep breath) hahahaha. Wtf is really going on at Hasbro.

Why not a Bespin Solo? I never found that one in the stores
    "Pain don't hurt" James Dalton in Roadhouse 1989

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast