Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Han Solo - ROTJ - Walmart

I finally bought one of the pegwarming Trench Coat Hans at my local Wal-Mart. I still didn't have an Endor Han, so I will replace the Bespin Han in my display with him. Bespin Han can now pilot the BMF and the Han that came with the BMF can go in the gun turret where he actually belongs. Maybe we are now closer to TBS 3.75" wave 4 at my local Wal-Mart, but I doubt it.

I am about to get a second one of these, put the 97 Leia collections soft good jacket and a wash of grey hair on it to be a regular TFA Han.
    Dea wanna wanga

Thinking about returning an unopened clearance Finn or old man Solo to Wally World to get one of these. I already have the 2006 VTSC Endor Han, but I have always been bothered by how loosely the holster "fits," which was made worse when I briefly left him in the Falcon's pilot seat. You could stick a blaster between his leg and the holster, for crying out loud.
    Does this 2009 exclusive/2011 TVC rerelease/2016 Walmart exclusive rerelease have the same unfortunate holster issue? JTA's review is rather damning on the issue of eyeball paint (Starfighter Pilot Yoda bad), so if I'm going to be having to sort Hans for eyeball paint in my local aisle, I'd just as soon stick with the status quo and wait to exchange until the rest of the TLJ wave(s) of TBS show up. Any advice, fellow Scummers?
    "The truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." -Ben Kenobi
    If Disney truly wants series to succeed, it will put the shows on basic cable. I will not pay extra on an already high monthly cable bill to watch one show on one network.

Any hep here would be hot.
    If Disney truly wants series to succeed, it will put the shows on basic cable. I will not pay extra on an already high monthly cable bill to watch one show on one network.

Quote Originally Posted by Chewbacca View Post
    Any hep here would be hot.
    It's pretty much a repack of the 2011 figure, with only a few minor paint changes and a new trench coat. So I would say yes, it has the same problem.

http://www.rebelscum.com/Han-Solo-En...es-Walmart.asp

Quote Originally Posted by DJ121 View Post
    It's pretty much a repack of the 2011 figure, with only a few minor paint changes and a new trench coat. So I would say yes, it has the same problem.

http://www.rebelscum.com/Han-Solo-En...es-Walmart.asp
    But does this repack of a 2011 revision have the same holster issue as the 2006 VTSC original? Among the lot of these, 2006 is the only one I have. And if 2011 had a broadly separated holster as well, 2006 is the only one I need.

this repack has the same problem with the loose holster. I didn't get the TVC version of this one, because I had the VOTC one. It's the same figure with the same problems, the trench coat though is worse. It doesn't feel like cloth, feels kind of plastic like. I only got this one as it was the last one on the shelf and I was hopeing maybe it would trigger a restock. It did...of more Endor Han's. Anyhow the holster and belt is so loose it might as well be a hula hoop.
    Need Eight TVC VC 65 TIE Fighter Pilot cardbacks.

Thanks for the scouting report. I'll hold onto my exchange bait.

I picked another up from WM clearance so I could put it on an old 30th Anniversary ST to make a Death Star Han. Now all I need is an extra head from the BS Yavin Ceremony Luke...

Quote Originally Posted by Lukes_Father View Post
    I picked another up from WM clearance so I could put it on an old 30th Anniversary ST to make a Death Star Han. Now all I need is an extra head from the BS Yavin Ceremony Luke...
    You must be new to collecting. The TLC disguised Luke and Han were awesome.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415