Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Han Solo - ROTJ - Walmart

Quote Originally Posted by lordtyrannus View Post
    I liked this head sculpt quite a bit.
    Which figure is this?

Two different ones. Standard ANH body, with what I believe is the Ceremony head?
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by StarBurst View Post
    Which figure is this?
    This is the VC Ceremony Han, with the head dremeled to sit lower on the neck peg. I also created a leg strap for the holster.
    You disappoint me! Yoda holds you in such high esteem --- SURELY you can do better!

they are very good custom, however Han Solo on Endor does not used the same shirt from Empire, same pants, not same shirt, its completely different.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyjack View Post
    I was almost tempted to buy this figure until I heard he had no yellow stripes on his pants. I already have enough Hans. I'll wait until we get an SA TFA version.
    the Han Solo Endor, its exactly like the one from the Vintage Collection, except for the coat its new. but it comes with the yellow line, just have to open it to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Espi1001 View Post
    they are very good custom, however Han Solo on Endor does not used the same shirt from Empire, same pants, not same shirt, its completely different.
    Honestly, they're not really different enough to worry about.
    You disappoint me! Yoda holds you in such high esteem --- SURELY you can do better!

I actually just bought this one. Since I'm mostly pilots oriented I haven't bothered getting many other figures but I've actually picked up most of the rerelease figures simply because I didn't have any updates (passed on the awful Vader though). So the only figures I've missed are the Stormtrooper and Rey.
    Hasbro, if you're listening, REBEL PILOT MULTIPACK! Rogue One: Antoc Merrick, Blue Leader. A New Hope: Theron Nett, Red 10. Empire Strikes Back: Rogue 4, Hobbie Klivian Snowspeeder. Return of the Jedi: Horten Salm, Gray Leader. All easy kitbashes, all unique, a guaranteed best seller.

And the barrel chest doesn't look bad in person. I swear the pics make everything look way worse then they are in person.
    Hasbro, if you're listening, REBEL PILOT MULTIPACK! Rogue One: Antoc Merrick, Blue Leader. A New Hope: Theron Nett, Red 10. Empire Strikes Back: Rogue 4, Hobbie Klivian Snowspeeder. Return of the Jedi: Horten Salm, Gray Leader. All easy kitbashes, all unique, a guaranteed best seller.

Yeah, it can be posed so it looks nice.
    Dea wanna wanga

Can you pose it so that the paint apps don't show? Every one I have seen has terrible paint, especially the eyes. I suppose you could pose him Exorcist style with his head turned around backwards
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast