Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Han Solo - ROTJ - Walmart

Quote Originally Posted by lordtyrannus View Post
    They could've done a kitbash of the new Carbonite Han and the VTSC Han and gotten a decent figure for this outfit representation. Sometimes I can't understand why they don't use the tools at their disposal. I too am curious about the "new" coat.

I did the same but used the SAGA AT-ST head. It's crazy how a headsculpt from 15+ years ago is better than the most recent ones.

Those two are very nice! I've been mulling it over in my head, on which parts I could swap around to make the Ultimate Han figure!
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Join our Rebel band to fight against Hasbro's corporate greed and near dissolution of super articulated 3.75 figures in favor of a cash grab and their insistence that figures with 5 POA are the new normal in 2016! Boycott the next Force Friday event with us to send them a message! https://www.facebook.com/groups/594664820685820/

What is the general conscensus for best 3.5 articulated anh han solo fig?

Quote Originally Posted by StarBurst View Post
    What is the general conscensus for best 3.5 articulated anh han solo fig?
    For me it's the VOTC ANH Han Solo.

I can't believe that this Han, as well as all the other carry forwards and re packs have actually sold out. I've been to three stores in the last few days and all of them are cleaned out. One store has a single Finn.

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Tours View Post
    For me it's the VOTC ANH Han Solo.
    I agree. I really like the sculpt and I find a swivel waist works best on the figure as well as the rest of the articulation.

I think the this ROTJ Endor Han Version was ruined by the mid Torso articulation. That Joint works well for armored troopers, but not Endor Han.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ121 View Post
    I can't believe that this Han, as well as all the other carry forwards and re packs have actually sold out. I've been to three stores in the last few days and all of them are cleaned out. One store has a single Finn.
    Either there's no accounting for taste, or people are simply starved for product. I disliked this figure the first time around @ $10, So I sure as heck ain't gonna pay $!3 for the 4th reissue!

I like the VOTC ANH Han as well, though I thing the head sculpt could use a little fine tuning.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

I liked this head sculpt quite a bit.
    You disappoint me! Yoda holds you in such high esteem --- SURELY you can do better!

I already have this from several sources, I think a vintage card and at least one battle pack but I enjoy this one for what it is, and I have a Han in the nifty coffin box now to display with Luke, leia, Chewy and Vader.
    Dea wanna wanga

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast