Thread: Topps Star Wars Galactic Connexions

Quote Originally Posted by rosemaster View Post
    I just sent you a PM.
    Sent you an email, thanks.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

I live in a very small town, and when I went to my local walmart for midnight merchandise release only about ten people showed up so they gave us each like 20 packs of these. I got so many that I've bought 5 or 6 packs in hopes of getting all characters and make a collage to frame.

Well, I now have practically everyone except Han Solo and it's driving my OCD batty. Anyone have a Solo for trade? I have lots of doubles.

Thanks
    MTFBWY

It is my understanding that there are 10 blue starfield discs that were available at 12:01 am at Walmart. These 10 discs will only appear in the promo 2-packs from that night (force Friday) All discs have a blue starfield variant, however, the 10 listed on the 2-packs are the rarest by far. You cannot get them in any other packs from this day forward. The only one I have is R5-D4. And it is also my understanding that those 10 ONLY appear in blue starfields with no other variants. So if you have any of those 10 listed...keep them!!

I think as collectibles these are kind of nice -- they have a good feel to them and are relatively attractive -- but Topps really went overboard on the variants in my opinion. I've been going back and forth about whether I want to collect all of the Jabba variants, but I just bought a couple of lots on eBay so I guess I'm going to try. Presumably the gold, silver and red versions are going to be tricky... If anyone happens upon one of the ones I need, I'd probably be interested in trading or buying for it.

As of right now I have:

Gray (normal)
    Gray Foil
    Gray Pattern Foil

Black (normal)

Clear (normal) x2
    Clear Pattern Foil

Slime Green Pattern Foil

One question: do the ultra rares like Slime Green only come in the pattern foil versions? Or do they also have the 3 different types of sticker (normal, foil, pattern foil)?

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty_Jabba View Post

One question: do the ultra rares like Slime Green only come in the pattern foil versions? Or do they also have the 3 different types of sticker (normal, foil, pattern foil)?
    Just the one pattern holographic foil version, thankfully.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

I'm not sure why it is exactly....but I dig these!
    I've only bought six packs but have pulled a gold, silver, slime green, 3 clears, and several blacks, along with the typical grey stuff.
    Are these supposed rare pieces really not that tough to find actually? Or have I just been fairly lucky so far?

I am looking for a blue Scout Trooper. I have a lot to trade, including several other blue, green and red disc. Also, have one silver. I also have a lot of black, clear and gray and am only collecting Scout Trooper ones, so let me know if you are looking for anything.
    Last edited by Phin_Scout; 09-26-2015 at 09:59 PM.
    All I need to do is beat you by one...you know who you are!!

Quote Originally Posted by PMK916 View Post
    I'm not sure why it is exactly....but I dig these!
    I've only bought six packs but have pulled a gold, silver, slime green, 3 clears, and several blacks, along with the typical grey stuff.
    Are these supposed rare pieces really not that tough to find actually? Or have I just been fairly lucky so far?
    I would say you are very lucky.

The blacks and clears aren't super rare, but the gold, silver and slime green are. I was able to find some starter sets for the first time today and bought a couple. Their appeal (aside from the play board they come with) is that you are guaranteed one ultra rare in each pack. I got a gold Boba Fett and a slime green wicket in my sets.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast