Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Topps Star Wars Galactic Connexions

How did you accumulate so many? Did you buy lots of 5 packs, buy the game, or what?
    Last edited by rosemaster; 09-11-2015 at 11:51 PM.

I have a few to trade, not sure what the going rate is. Ebay seems to fluctuate too much, to get an idea of what is fair.

Anyone get a red or gold bordered chip from the free packs at Walmart? The rarest I got were a few clear borders.
    LOOKING FOR:

Bosski's Feedback

I'm a big collector of Pogs/Tazos and I despise that these are Walmart exclusives because it means the only way I can get these where I live is to order them on eBay, and they are going for ridiculously inflated prices per disc.
    I guess I'll just have to wait a year for people to forget about them and the prices go down.

Quote Originally Posted by rosemaster View Post
    How did you accumulate so many? Did you buy lots of 5 packs, buy the game, or what?
    I've hit 12-14 Walmart's all over Florida here looking for them. Every time I find any starter packs or booster packs, I grab 'em.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

I put a small lot on ebay with no takers, not trying to score alot of money, but at least get some trade value or something else. I like a few I have and keeping only 3 out of 3 full packs.

I think these are quite cool, but I'm frustrated that they're Walmart exclusives. I'd probably end up buying a bunch of packs if they were not, but two of the three Walmarts near me have no Star Wars product at all besides the lightsabers and a few LEGOs.

That being said, I'm focusing mainly on Rey items in my TFA collecting at the moment anyway, so I suppose my wallet should be thankful that I can't find these packs easily. If y'all are willing to sell any duplicate Rey discs to me, please send me a PM.
    "Hope is not lost today. It is found."

I just updated my list above again with a lot more discs as well as pricing for each one.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Wyman View Post
    I just updated my list above again with a lot more discs as well as pricing for each one.
    I just sent you a PM.

Has anyone gotten any of the Blue Starfield disks? The blue is apparently a light blue from the pictures. I got some dark blue starfields from the WalMart free packs, but they are apparently something different.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast