Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Pz-4c0

Quote Originally Posted by War_in_The_floor View Post
    I never got Guavans, at the time I thought/ bet that Hasbro would support the good figures and he would come out with articulation at some point. I should get about 4 from whoever has them on clearance deepest, same for the resistance troopers, Towars, PZs, and then maybe one or two more Sarcos for generic street/ bar/ pod race filers

Guavians are one of those that I'd definitely build a small squad of if they were SA. Love the design, hate the execution. Worst case scenario if I ever find some cheap, I might try and kitbash them with GI Joe Crimson Guard and make a "close enough" SA version.
    Modern versions of vintage Return of the Jedi figures: 17/17; 9/14

I was oddly taken with this droid when I saw the fig, more so upon seeing the film as it pops up in a good number of scenes. Total background character, but that's all she needs to be. She is all over the resistance base.
    Go check out my "Vintaged Up" custom SANDCRAWLER interiors in the Customizing Thread! My fist attempt at any such venture... And I think it looks pretty dang cool.
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1094836/#post19072819

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Hurin View Post
    Guavians are one of those that I'd definitely build a small squad of if they were SA. Love the design, hate the execution. Worst case scenario if I ever find some cheap, I might try and kitbash them with GI Joe Crimson Guard and make a "close enough" SA version.
    The only thing I don't like about them is the helmet. It screams "Shop at Target" subliminal to me. :{
    Disney? "Canon" you say? You must unlearn what you have learned...

If you need anything 3d Printed PM me. :{J

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324