Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chewbacca - ANH - Walmart

It figures. For years I had hoped they would reissue this figure. Now that they are it costs more than the ones I didn't get on eBay because they were "too expensive".

Guarantee the original is still better than this. Quality on the paint apps back then was much better than what we've seen of late, plus the joints on that figure are great whereas the newer versions might not be as great. That VOTC Chewie can't be topped.

Quote Originally Posted by i_know View Post
    Guarantee the original is still better than this. Quality on the paint apps back then was much better than what we've seen of late, plus the joints on that figure are great whereas the newer versions might not be as great. That VOTC Chewie can't be topped.
    Agreed. VOTC Chewie is arguably the greatest SW figure ever made and is inarguably the greatest Chewie figure ever made.
    "The truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." -Ben Kenobi
    If Disney truly wants series to succeed, it will put the shows on basic cable. I will not pay extra on an already high monthly cable bill to watch one show on one network.

Put the variations of him up there too since they essentially just a different head. EBK, ESB Tin snow, Sandstorm and MF Co-Pilot. And you can always make Mynock Hunt Chewie easily.
    Most Wanted
    Arleil Schous/Aunt Beru/Barada/BespEsc Leia/Cane Adiss/Cantina Bnd Mmbr/8D8/EV9D9/Ewk Leia/Fozec/Garouf Lafoe/Lak Sivrak/Lars GNK/Lobot/Momaw Nadon/MonMothma/Motti/Piett/Reegesk/SB Weequay/Shasa Tiel/Sim Aloo/Solomahal/Sy Snootles (puppet)/Taym Drengaren/Tessek/Tzizvvt/Velken Tezari/21B/Wuher/Yerka Mig/Yotts Orren/Yoxgit

I like the MF co-pilot a lot too. Customer service Chewie.

Quote Originally Posted by i_know View Post
    I like the MF co-pilot a lot too. Customer service Chewie.

He's been calling me every night this week at 7PM just as I am about to eat. Damn you, Tele-Marketer CHEWIE!!!!!
    Most Wanted
    Arleil Schous/Aunt Beru/Barada/BespEsc Leia/Cane Adiss/Cantina Bnd Mmbr/8D8/EV9D9/Ewk Leia/Fozec/Garouf Lafoe/Lak Sivrak/Lars GNK/Lobot/Momaw Nadon/MonMothma/Motti/Piett/Reegesk/SB Weequay/Shasa Tiel/Sim Aloo/Solomahal/Sy Snootles (puppet)/Taym Drengaren/Tessek/Tzizvvt/Velken Tezari/21B/Wuher/Yerka Mig/Yotts Orren/Yoxgit

Might be an anomoly but I snagged all 3 of these last saturday in store along with 3 of the 6". They're all staying in box - like all of my collection - but they look great from what I can see.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Brett View Post
    Put the variations of him up there too since they essentially just a different head. EBK, ESB Tin snow, Sandstorm and MF Co-Pilot. And you can always make Mynock Hunt Chewie easily.
    How would you make Mynock Hunt? Was there a pack-in breath mask in one of the Legacy-era SL repacks?
    "The truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." -Ben Kenobi
    If Disney truly wants series to succeed, it will put the shows on basic cable. I will not pay extra on an already high monthly cable bill to watch one show on one network.

Exactly. Extra large mask for Chewie. They included this same VOTC ROTJ head. I ended up making a custom using this mask and a painted head from the Hoth tin Chewie for a better ESB look.
    http://www.rebelscum.com/tlcSL15Chewie2.asp

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast