Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Chewbacca - ANH - Walmart

Yep!! Im already seeing this messing up already.
    " The force will be with me, always."

I'll be getting this but only because I missed out of previous ROTJ versions (aside from the sandstorm fig). I don't mind it using the same sculpt, I think the paint job is what can breathe new life into it, thought the recent ANH Chewie was great.

Would have been nice had they included a chain for Jabba's Palace.

Yes, would have been good to get the chain seeing as we just got a new Boussh

This is at least a quality figure. Too bad he's been released more times than there are stars in the Universe. When the press release said that this first wave will be limited it better mean that select stores will get one case and move onto the good stuff so that we don't suffer a clogged artery in the action figure aisle.

I saw him today on the pegs @ Walmart and went ahead and grabbed it, left the others. They are hitting much faster than I expected, hope wave 2 follows suit.

How many figures were hanging up? Looks like 6 on the bottom row, 6 on the top, to make for a case of 12...???
    "It's true, all of it…The Dark Side…The Jedi…They're real"
    My Trade & Classifieds Feedback

I believe that is exactly what I saw...although I didn't count them or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by 12501 View Post
    How many figures were hanging up? Looks like 6 on the bottom row, 6 on the top, to make for a case of 12...???
    With three figures to a wave I would guess there would be six to a case. Plus only six of these would fit in the same size box as twelve carded because they can't be tetrised into it.

==================¦[[[_◊Ї_||₪==₪||_Ї◊_]]]¦==================

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/disco-jedi/albums

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast