Page 1 of 68 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: First Order Stormtrooper - Walmart

First Order Stormtrooper - Walmart

Please use this thread to talk about the 3inch SA figure of the First Order Stormtrooper , who's going to buy it?

Definitely going to pick up a few!!! Can't wait!!! Looks like a great figure.
    "It's true, all of it…The Dark Side…The Jedi…They're real"
    My Trade & Classifieds Feedback

I'm not sure yet.
    " The force will be with me, always."

Count me in for a few.

Great figure. Count me in too.

Depending on how these are packed...and what the waves will specifically look like, I'll probably have a better chance of rounding up BigFoot, a Yeti and a leprechaun for a poker game. If I can see one I'll get it though.
    Vedain, 8D8, Klaatu, Lak Sivrak, Barada, Tessek, EV-9D9, Yotts Orren, Velken Tezeri, Fozec... Dreaming

Definitely buying at least 2! Can't wait to get this figure!
    Most Wanted
    Arleil Schous/Aunt Beru/Barada/BespEsc Leia/Cane Adiss/Cantina Bnd Mmbr/8D8/EV9D9/Ewk Leia/Fozec/Garouf Lafoe/Lak Sivrak/Lars GNK/Lobot/Momaw Nadon/MonMothma/Motti/Piett/Reegesk/SB Weequay/Shasa Tiel/Sim Aloo/Solomahal/Sy Snootles (puppet)/Taym Drengaren/Tessek/Tzizvvt/Velken Tezari/21B/Wuher/Yerka Mig/Yotts Orren/Yoxgit

Great figure, but I hate going to Wal-mart. So, not sure I'll be able to get this...

I have nothing but praise for this figure. Here's hoping for any and all pauldron variations to come! (Unlikely, I know, but I would buy them ALL! Mark my words! This line needs all the support it can get, and I'm more than happy to provide it.)

Page 1 of 68 1231151 ... LastLast