Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: First Order Stormtrooper - Walmart

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    It might eb me, but something looks off in the leg area. It almost looks like it has cankles. Or kind of like the armor was a size medium, and the guy should wear a size large. too tight. The knee area is blah, too much black.
    Ball joints do that. The sculpt also looks a little soft and sloppy overall, but it is still a VERY welcome addition.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Knight View Post
    As I said, getting multiples. Knowing this is coming out I will definitely buy one and mix it with the existing Captain Phasma and paint her a glorious shiny silver so she can appear as she should.
    Or you could just wait for a SA Phasma..... They have to do a Phasma.

I will grab a few. I have 6 5POA already, would like at least two to pose behind Phasma and or Ren for a more dynamic pose.

Definitely getting at least 2... If they come to the UK. I've still seen nothing to indicate we'll get em. Hopefully ASDA (part of the Walmart group) will get them and in greater numbers.

If we buy this figure. Let's hope they make a SA 3.75" Flametrooper, Snowtrooper and a TIE Pilot of First Order.

I need solid cases of this. Arrrrrr.........

Quote Originally Posted by DeckOfficer View Post
    Same here!

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    It might eb me, but something looks off in the leg area. It almost looks like it has cankles. Or kind of like the armor was a size medium, and the guy should wear a size large. too tight. The knee area is blah, too much black.
    I think that is the actual design of the First Order Stromtrooper. Even the Hot Toys one has cankles. When I saw the armor in person at Celebration I noticed how the thigh and calf armor are too fat and make the Trooper look chunky or fat in the legs. My only beef with the new armor design.
    Most Wanted
    Arleil Schous/Aunt Beru/Barada/BespEsc Leia/Cane Adiss/Cantina Bnd Mmbr/8D8/EV9D9/Ewk Leia/Fozec/Garouf Lafoe/Lak Sivrak/Lars GNK/Lobot/Momaw Nadon/MonMothma/Motti/Piett/Reegesk/SB Weequay/Shasa Tiel/Sim Aloo/Solomahal/Sy Snootles (puppet)/Taym Drengaren/Tessek/Tzizvvt/Velken Tezari/21B/Wuher/Yerka Mig/Yotts Orren/Yoxgit

Not bothered by those design choices. As long as figures sculpts respect what i see on screen, i'll be happy. Besides, bulkier ankle will help hiding the joints.

I agree. I just want screen accuracy. But that was my point, the armor on screen has cankles and fat legs, too.

But I definitely prefer the more slender look on the OT Stormie. Maybe this one will grow on me over time, though. I haven't noticed if the Snowtroopers or Flametroopers have the cankles or chunky legs, though. May just be the standard troop.
    Most Wanted
    Arleil Schous/Aunt Beru/Barada/BespEsc Leia/Cane Adiss/Cantina Bnd Mmbr/8D8/EV9D9/Ewk Leia/Fozec/Garouf Lafoe/Lak Sivrak/Lars GNK/Lobot/Momaw Nadon/MonMothma/Motti/Piett/Reegesk/SB Weequay/Shasa Tiel/Sim Aloo/Solomahal/Sy Snootles (puppet)/Taym Drengaren/Tessek/Tzizvvt/Velken Tezari/21B/Wuher/Yerka Mig/Yotts Orren/Yoxgit

Quote Originally Posted by Gothiczartan84 View Post
    If we buy this figure. Let's hope they make a SA 3.75" Flametrooper, Snowtrooper and a TIE Pilot of First Order.
    Yes, I hope they do as well.

Quote Originally Posted by DeckOfficer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKOFTRADZE View Post
    Same here!
    Add me to this list as well.

I'd like to get at least 5 of this trooper. I hope this one ends up being carried forward often.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast