Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: First Order Stormtrooper - Walmart

If I can find this figure, then I will definitely buy it. Hopefully Walmart will actually stock these figures more than once.

This will be a pain to get multiples of to customize all the variants with.

Well it's at least 2 figures for the new movie. I want to see more than just main characters and army builders but i might have to settle for some of the 5poa figures for background characters. I sure hope not!

Quote Originally Posted by mandalorehunter View Post
    Well it's at least 2 figures for the new movie. I want to see more than just main characters and army builders but i might have to settle for some of the 5poa figures for background characters. I sure hope not!
    With the pace the new movies will be coming out I think that 5 POA will have to be a focus and where we see minor characters. It looks like it's going to be 2-3 TFA figures a wave in BS,especially if they're still releasing the rest of the OT/PT BS rumor list.

I'll be getting the 3.75 SA figures but I think I'll be picking and choosing since the list had like 5 figures I'd really want excluding TFA stuff which I'll buy all of if I can.

I'll take two, even at $13.
    Screw it.
    MY FEEDBACK

CAPTAIN REX AND NIK SANT ARE NOT ONE IN THE SAME, NO MATTER WHAT FILONI SAYS OR THINKS.

As I said, getting multiples. Knowing this is coming out I will definitely buy one and mix it with the existing Captain Phasma and paint her a glorious shiny silver so she can appear as she should.

Cannot wait to order this guy!!!
    Most Wanted
    Arleil Schous/Aunt Beru/Barada/BespEsc Leia/Cane Adiss/Cantina Bnd Mmbr/8D8/EV9D9/Ewk Leia/Fozec/Garouf Lafoe/Lak Sivrak/Lars GNK/Lobot/Momaw Nadon/MonMothma/Motti/Piett/Reegesk/SB Weequay/Shasa Tiel/Sim Aloo/Solomahal/Sy Snootles (puppet)/Taym Drengaren/Tessek/Tzizvvt/Velken Tezari/21B/Wuher/Yerka Mig/Yotts Orren/Yoxgit

Now, that's the kind of figure that will find it's way in my TFA cabinet. Crossing fingers exclusiveness doesn't mean low edition.

Yes. If I can find 2, I plan to buy 2.
    "The boy is pure dagnasty evil."
    "Uh huh. Ya think?"
    "Warned you, we tried. Listen, you did not. Now screwed we all will be!!"

It might eb me, but something looks off in the leg area. It almost looks like it has cankles. Or kind of like the armor was a size medium, and the guy should wear a size large. too tight. The knee area is blah, too much black.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast