Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Troop Builder 7-Pack (Amazon exclusive)

Troop Builder 7-Pack (Amazon exclusive)

"Take command with this 7 figure Troop Builder Pack including Captain Phasma, First Order Stormtrooper, First Order Flametrooper, First Order Snowtrooper, First Order TIE Fighter Pilot, First Order Riot Control Stormtrooper, and First Order Heavy Artillery Stormtrooper."

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011EG5DNM/

I'm pre-ordering this set, it comes with 2 exclusive troopers, and it saves me from hunting down all the others.

Ships in November which saves my wallet today. sweet!
    Half Man, Half Delorean

This is great. Hasbro usually lacked troop builder packs (except for Clones which I don't care about). Too bad I didn't see this sooner. Would have saved me from buying Phasma now.

Amazon has $25 off $100 select Star War items including the new Force Awakens toys like this and Poe's X-Wing. So you can get this plus an X-Wing and another Stormtrooper filler and get $25 off. You can also buy 2 of these plus a Stormtrooper filler. And then get the X-Wing plus a bunch of other figures and get a second $25 off with a separate order. This totally rocks over B&M MM.

I never understood why lines like Star Wars or GI Joe never had troop builder sets back in the heyday for kids playing with the toys. Something like a 5 pack of plain vanilla Stormtroopers or a three pack of Cobra Vipers would have been cool for kids in the 70s and 80s and wouldn't have required all the peg hunting to find another cannon fodder figure for our heroes to smite.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven_R View Post
    I never understood why lines like Star Wars or GI Joe never had troop builder sets back in the heyday for kids playing with the toys. Something like a 5 pack of plain vanilla Stormtroopers or a three pack of Cobra Vipers would have been cool for kids in the 70s and 80s and wouldn't have required all the peg hunting to find another cannon fodder figure for our heroes to smite.
    Parents often didn't buy kids something they already had. I've heard that from collectors over the years, that when they were kids their parents wouldn't buy them more troopers because "they already had that one".

Nice set, good price when you average them out too. Looks like they are making sure Phasma is available a bunch of different ways. Could be good, could also lead to people unloading their extra's on ebay.
    “What’s a Star War?”

Quote Originally Posted by Steven_R View Post
    They did have some for gi joe in the catalogs I got one year for christmas a pack of cobra troopers 2 were packed with different weapons one a bazooka and one a mortar

I remember getting a set of 5 GI Joe figres w/a cassette tape . Different decos for Leatherneck, Wet Suit, Dial Tone, Mainframe and LT Claymore.

Also, loving this Amazon exclusive and I'm glad for my patience.

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast