Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Troop Builder 7-Pack (Amazon exclusive)

Are these all straight repacks? The snow trooper looks different. What about the weapons. Are any of those unique?

Quote Originally Posted by Simdog View Post
    Are these all straight repacks? The snow trooper looks different. What about the weapons. Are any of those unique?
    Everything is a straight repack beside the new accessories for the Riot Control and Heavy Ordinance Stormtroopers likely to be exclusive to this pack. So if you want every First Order variant don't miss out on this one!

Quote Originally Posted by Scockery View Post
    Parents often didn't buy kids something they already had. I've heard that from collectors over the years, that when they were kids their parents wouldn't buy them more troopers because "they already had that one".
    As usual, I realize I am weird, but in my family, " you can never have too many stormtroopers" became a saying after I consoled two aunts who hadn't checked with each other while shopping, with that phrase at Christmas, 1980. One of them sent me several potf2 stormtroopers in 1996, and has now turned her army building focus on my son.

But anyway, I'm afraid my son has definitely learned to appreciate army building. And also the whole "oh, yeah, I have Luke, but this is him in his Bespin outfit" silliness. Man, Kenner really had their way with me.

It's a nice pack that covers all the FO bases, I do wish they left Phasma out and replaced her with another trooper for those that buy multiple packs, who wants an army of her? (she's pretty sweet looking though) :p

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    It's a nice pack that covers all the FO bases, I do wish they left Phasma out and replaced her with another trooper for those that buy multiple packs, who wants an army of her? (she's pretty sweet looking though) :p
    Maybe we can try to make an unhelmeted version with the extra...

If she even ever unhelmets.

So I preordered this set from Amazon on September 11 and the ship date was in November.. I just received and email from Amazon that the date had to be pushed back to February of 2016! What's going on at Hasbro? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesanshutz
    I think you guys are full of crap about this swapping thing going on. How we do know its not you that you're doing the swapping yourself?

Just got an email indicating the new estimated arrival date for this is February 3, 2016!!!

Anyone else receive this email?

What gives? Poor distribution and planning on Hasbro's part again???

received the same email. I'm guessing that Hasbro is trying to slowly roll out the TFA product to ride the cash train as long as possible.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Got the same email this morning, but since I am between jobs right now I am actually okay with the delay (a minority opinion, I realize).

I got the same email too.
    Btw, it's listed as a 6-Pack, but clearly according to the pictures.. it's a 7-Pack.
    Half Man, Half Delorean

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast