Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Sarco Plank

This character looks amazing, love the design.
    Check out my custom 1/6 scale figures http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/phot...00&ppuser=2168

I quite like the look of this character also!

Damn, this looks good even with the **** articulation. I have to admit that even though I am an SA fan certain characters look good with minimal joints, this being one of them.

So glad the designs in general look more OT...

Wasn't really convinced by Zuvio but this design is quite cool. Would not look out of place in a Jabba's palace dio.

Quote Originally Posted by TK_842 View Post
    Wasn't really convinced by Zuvio but this design is quite cool. Would not look out of place in a Jabba's palace dio.
    Too true, or the cantina, or even... as a Bounty Hunter?

Solid looking figure. He might be a down the road figure. I need to space them out a bit.

I miss the good old days when figures came out at a good steady pace and I didn't need to space them out. Collecting these days feels like feast or famine with an emphasis on famine.
    “What’s a Star War?”

so it sounds like kana and ezra are repacks...weay to go hasblow, and twist the arms of those that like the BAW into re-rebuying same repacks again. So are stormtrooper and snowtrooper repacks? i'd like to see tfa snowtrooper and maybe another tfa stormtrooper variant instead.

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast