Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Sarco Plank

well if you read the new Disney "Canon" Weapon of the Jedi has a storyline with Sarco. I like the figure myself (have 2 of them). plus Forcedad's photos really make the figure look that much more awesome.

worse case scenario Sarco can be a background alien in a Jabba's diorama or Cantina diorama
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Quote Originally Posted by JGuar View Post
    My God, just took a look at your other customs, too. Amazing. I've always wanted to get into customizing but I'm so unartistic, it'd be a tragedy.
    Well - you gotta start somewhere. Just give it a shot... you might surprise yourself.

Here you go Sarco, heres your big moment, dont blow it!

Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    It's a Star Wars figure tradition. I think Luke and Ben walked by Saggletooth...once. At least poor Sarco was on screen long enough to realize that he/she was red and not blue.

Yeah I dont have a problem with this figure because it is actually in the film! Yes its an obscure one, but barely glimpsed aliens are a cornerstone of SW figure collections, so thats ok with me. Yes there are better choices, but that said, this is a cool looking figure and it is clearly visible in the movie. (I am still looking for Goos Toowers....... lol)
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

I think this guy would have made a far better leader for the Guavian gang than that goofy looking pencil necked sissy that they had. Shame such a cool costume as this was wasted.
    TK-114
    Imperial Stormcustomizer
    Alias: Net-Viper X
    Check out my website to see more Star Wars customs. My Rebel Scum Feedback Thread

He is a cool design, but I think a lot of the Nima Outpost design is cool. I like that its a desert, yet they all need protective facemasks because its so cold.

Anyone read the Weapon of the Jedi book? It amazes me that the book has a better backstory on Sarco Plank than his appearance in the Force Awakens movie for like a second

I figure any Jaku figure is good fodder for any Tatooine diorama. Sarco will probably end up in my barge or palace playset.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Quote Originally Posted by Idpullthecurtain View Post
    He is a cool design, but I think a lot of the Nima Outpost design is cool. I like that its a desert, yet they all need protective facemasks because its so cold.
    Interesting. I know it's cold in the desert, but I thought the facemask was primarily to protect against blowing/shifting sand getting in the nose and mouth.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324