Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: X-Wing Pilot Asty

Black and yellow checker pattern and a flesh mustache? Looks like they are playing this film *really* safe and are just rehashing Biggs as an alien. Hm...

Are we sure this is a non removable helmet? Dissapointing if you make an alien figure and you can't see the whole alien's face?! If they think kids don't care about these things think again. My friends and I were as elated as could be in 83 when when we found out Boushh and Skiff Lando had removable helmets. Way to trip and land over 30 years ago.

I wonder if he's the new Wedge.
    Anyway, I'm sure the 6" version will have a removable helmet.
    Half Man, Half Delorean

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Knight View Post
    Are we sure this is a non removable helmet? Dissapointing if you make an alien figure and you can't see the whole alien's face?! If they think kids don't care about these things think again. My friends and I were as elated as could be in 83 when when we found out Boushh and Skiff Lando had removable helmets. Way to trip and land over 30 years ago.
    I always loved the figures with removable helmets like Boushh, Skiff Lando and the Ewoks. It's also another reason why I absolutely loved and still love GI Joe and totally fell in love with M.A.S.K. as a kid. Well the freaking awesome vehicles that transformed and the cool mask powers also helped. LoL
    Most Wanted
    Arleil Schous/Aunt Beru/Barada/BespEsc Leia/Cane Adiss/Cantina Bnd Mmbr/8D8/EV9D9/Ewk Leia/Fozec/Garouf Lafoe/Lak Sivrak/Lars GNK/Lobot/Momaw Nadon/MonMothma/Motti/Piett/Reegesk/SB Weequay/Shasa Tiel/Sim Aloo/Solomahal/Sy Snootles (puppet)/Taym Drengaren/Tessek/Tzizvvt/Velken Tezari/21B/Wuher/Yerka Mig/Yotts Orren/Yoxgit

Totally, if they did a test group and the kids favored those nonsensical non-weapons that are non-movie related over removable helmets than I am going to have to have a stern talking with America's youth.

Quote Originally Posted by wedgeswingman View Post
    As a pilots fan this has been disappointing, we've had two Rebel (Resistance) Pilots revealed and the figures have been awful. This and the Poe figure would be wonderful if they were super articulated.
    Agreed. Easy pass for me.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

I'm sick of OT pilots, but I'd be all up for a handful of them from this film... in SA style. But these 5POA versions of Poe and Asty are eyesores.

You can see where the paint bleeds too. Plus, these visors are translucent in all the photos but solid yellow blobs I. The figures. Even 1980s GI Joes could manage translucent plastic (I remember trying to see cobra commanders face on the Orange masked version)

Pilot figures have ALWAYS bored me -- but I feel for you guys that dig 'em. This figure could have been so cool with a removable helmet or one with a much better painted visor at least.
    Go check out my "Vintaged Up" custom SANDCRAWLER interiors in the Customizing Thread! My fist attempt at any such venture... And I think it looks pretty dang cool.
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1094836/#post19072819

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast