Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: X-Wing Pilot Asty

Greetings ...

... about the orange visor, it's stupid of hasbro to spread pictures like this around, just like they are a poor company, and can not fix this or put an small msg on their website watch ouf " yellow version only " ...
    Last week i order one from the UK that promised me that it was a orange visor, recieve them with the yellow version. A friend of mine, same issue, it seems only the UK offers Asty with orange visor.

I bought a head from an eBay seller to make a removable helmet version.
    Don't become dependent on others for your own happiness.

Is there a sculpt to use for that? I didn't think that species had an uncovered appearance. He always reminded me of the Horsehead Pilot. lol

I was waiting for this figure to go on a massive clearance so I could swap the head over to an extra SA Poe. But I would always prefer a helmet-less version.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Is there a sculpt to use for that? I didn't think that species had an uncovered appearance. He always reminded me of the Horsehead Pilot. lol

I was waiting for this figure to go on a massive clearance so I could swap the head over to an extra SA Poe. But I would always prefer a helmet-less version.
    In the film there were, but in terms of the 3.75", no. However, the 6" Asty had a removable helmet and I imagine good customizers could make a mold and shrink it.
    My signature was last updated in 2008. I've changed it. Its still not interesting.

Finally decided to get a second C'ai Threnalli to give my Asty a better body.

I may try my hand at painting and paint the C'ai helmet to match Asty's but it'll be a while before I try that. I do plan to change the lower parts of his legs so that the pants cover his boot though.
    Want:
    Black Series 6" Tie Fighter Pilot (not the TFA one)
    My Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1049653/

I would just dremel out Asty's helmet to fit C'ai Threnalli.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920