Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Build-a-Weapon Parts

Build-a-Weapon Parts

So what's everyone's thoughts on these pack in parts? Great? Fun? Waste of plastic? Should've been a droid part? or no parts at all and make the basic figures cheaper? What's everyone going to do with them?

Definitely a waste of plastic to me. It could have been fun would they have been parts from an actual movie weapon or gear.

They could've packed extra blasters, lightsabers, droid parts, figure stands, or even nothing at all with a $1 price decrease, and everyone would be happier. This is a poor decision on Hasbro's part.
    You disappoint me! Yoda holds you in such high esteem --- SURELY you can do better!

My son is 12 and likes it. Me not so much, I prefer stand, a small weapon or if it has to be build a...make it a droid those were fun.

Straight into the spare parts bin.
    No stranger to the dark.

Better than nothing and with only a 3 figure commitment necessary to complete the gun station(s), scissors backpack, or saw blade thingamajig, I might buy a figure that I wouldn't have, otherwise, to complete a set. This would be contingent on my kids showing interest. I won't be collecting these. I imagine this gimmick will help the weak sisters of the weapon trios move - vader, luke bespin, constable, and resistance soldier. Seems like a fairly sound strategy.

They are going on ebay. Somebody has to want them, right....right??
    “What’s a Star War?”

Besides what's already been posted about these, the armor-up figures armor isn't much larger than the build-a-weapon. So why did they double the price on the armor-up figures? Oh i forgot....they added a box three times the size needed just to waste shelf space.

My 4 year old loves them. They useless for me.

Money could have been spent on joints!

Crap, waste of dead dinosaurs. I wouldn't have even liked them as a kid myself, assuming that they are not from the film.
    May you live in interesting times.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast