Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Build-a-Weapon Parts

Thinking of all the cool film accessories we have had in the past...it hurts when I think of these. Take Luke for example, we have had everything at some point. Floppy hat, poncho, moisture vaporator. You name it. This should have been something different. Build a moisture evaporator! We would have purchased all the figures required. There's no incentive as things currently stand.
    “What’s a Star War?”

Great for kids!

Not so much for collectors. I refuse to complain, however. These toys are, after all, for said kids.
    Show your love for Imperial Commando 2!
    New figure wants: Zayne Carrick, Ben Skywalker, Anakin Solo
    Rerelease wants: Jacen and Jaina Solo

It's a silly way to get you to purchase all of them, which most probably do, so seems unnecessary. Might have a different opinion after putting it together.

Quote Originally Posted by Hothrebels84 View Post
    It's a silly way to get you to purchase all of them, which most probably do, so seems unnecessary. Might have a different opinion after putting it together.
    Only needing three figures to complete a little build-a-thing is better than needing six @$20 each. It's like a gateway pack-in for when the kids age into Legends/Black Series 6".

I am still on the fence about even buying any of the figures, let alone three figure sets to build some stupid pack in. I would have rather had the money go into articulation, or nothing at all and drop the price back to 5.99

Such a missed opportunity -- droids parts would have been much more fun.
    Go check out my "Vintaged Up" custom SANDCRAWLER interiors in the Customizing Thread! My fist attempt at any such venture... And I think it looks pretty dang cool.
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1094836/#post19072819

If they actually resembled something from the SW universe, they'd be great. Instead they look like something from some instant - gratification OCD inducing 21st century cartoon. So, no not into them.

Just imagine the board room meeting. "We've got this amazing 'build a droid' thing that everyone absolutely loves! They're relatively inexpensive since we're able to use a lot of the same parts with different paint schemes and funny enough, it actually makes collectors buy figures they otherwise wouldn't because they need the Droid part! It's a fantastic way to get Droids out there that we otherwise can't really justify releasing on their own, who doesn't love Droids? !"

"No.. no.. skip that. Let's make neon gear weapons that aren't in the movie and have nothing to do with SW at all. We have them left over from the happy-meal factory" "good idea!" "Great idea" "excellent!" "Yes" "Yes" "Yes" "Brilliant"
    Reeyees-Tessek
    tjr82@hotmail.com
    Hasbro PLEASE make Tzizvvt, Reegesk, and Sim Aloo Now!!!!
    My Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t852779/

A droid part would be SOOO much better.

Quote Originally Posted by CHEWIE View Post
    A droid part would be SOOO much better.
    Or a build an alien.

Would have prefered an extra 5POA and better paint apps.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast