Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Build-a-Weapon Parts

Thank you DJ121
    I liked the like button and the thanks one.

Completed the first wave BAW, kinda cool I guess :/.

Thanks for posting that! 2 of them are pretty neat nut the saw one is just weird. You should play with different combinations. You might find something cool.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ121 View Post
    Ahh, but see Hasbro claims it's "Not Cost Effective" to include a Build A Droid part. Yet they can justify these build a weapon parts, which use roughly the same amount of plastic. This goes back to my theory that Disney shut Hasbro down on the Build A Droid parts. As a way to keep them an exclusive to Disney parks.
    I love Build a Droid more than any other thing Hasbro has ever done and think that the build a weapons are silly, but I can see the argument that getting an extra gun probably appeals to young boys more than a disembodied arm and that the experience of building your own action figure as a souvenir at a theme park works in a way that getting a body piece pack in doesn't.

That said, even though I understand the argument doesn't mean I like it.

So I never collected all these together, partially because I never got all the TFA figures. I will say, of all of these, I did like the little droid that got made with the snow wave, with the skis and blade arms. I actual keep him around as a random little background droid.
    My signature was last updated in 2008. I've changed it. Its still not interesting.

I have all of the TFA 3.75" figures and for the longest time I kept these BAW pieces in a plastic bag. Every time I would get a new figure I would open it, put the figure with there movie accurate weapon/accessory on my shelf, and throw the BAW piece in the bag. Then about a few months ago I was going through my drawer and looked at the over stuffed bag and asked myself what the hell I was doing. I threw them all out that day. Now with the R1 figures I don't even bother taking the large rocket launchers or ziplines put of the bubble, they just go right in the trash with the packaging lol
    "We have hope. Rebellions are built on hope." -Jyn Erso, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

Quote Originally Posted by JynForce View Post
    I have all of the TFA 3.75" figures and for the longest time I kept these BAW pieces in a plastic bag. Every time I would get a new figure I would open it, put the figure with there movie accurate weapon/accessory on my shelf, and throw the BAW piece in the bag. Then about a few months ago I was going through my drawer and looked at the over stuffed bag and asked myself what the hell I was doing. I threw them all out that day. Now with the R1 figures I don't even bother taking the large rocket launchers or ziplines put of the bubble, they just go right in the trash with the packaging lol
    Bodhi's and Chirrut's are actually seen in the film at least. Those are the only ones so far I've kept. But I've only bought a small handful of these figures.
    Modern versions of vintage Return of the Jedi figures: 17/17; 9/14

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Hurin View Post
    Bodhi's and Chirrut's are actually seen in the film at least. Those are the only ones so far I've kept. But I've only bought a small handful of these figures.
    Oh yeah I forgot to mention my Bodhi is wearing the backpack thing, it completes the figure nicely
    "We have hope. Rebellions are built on hope." -Jyn Erso, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112