Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Y-Wing Scout Bomber with Kanan Jarrus

I like mini-rigs, but don't need another Kanan. This one does look like he has a headset though, so at least it's not exactly the same. I guess it's good to keep Kanan out there though for kids that didn't start collecting during season 1. I probably won't get this right away, but I might if it goes on sale at some point.
    Philadelphia Flyers 1974 & 1975 Stanley Cup champions...and way overdue for another one!

Probably yes. Love the Hasbro Phantom. Kids use it as a shuttle for minifigs. If this Scout Bomber is as solidly constructed as the phantom is, it's a definite buy, provided it's not exorbitantly priced.

Tucson, wretched hive of scum and villany

This is a nice repaint of the Red CW version. I love anything Y-wing related, but I have a feeling this isn't going to be at the top of many lists.

Hasbro Wishlist- ANH- Theron Nett (Red 10), ESB- Hobbie, ROTJ- Horton Salm (Grey Leader), Lt Telsj, Kier Santage
    and all the new Rogue One pilots, especially BLUE LEADER!

Mini rigs are awesome......I really dont mind getting another Kanan figure

I might pick up a few of these. I love the Y-Wing scout bomber... one of the best mini rigs from the Hasbro series.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Considering I just shelled out for the wolfpack version loose without Warthog, it's a little bittersweet. Will probably pick it up. Am a sucker for vehicles with clear glass cockpits and the pack in Kanan is like a throw away figure.. although the headset does make him worth something.

I could see C-3PO and R2 having some odd adventure in this. Especially after a few brews on a weeknight in the man shack.

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
    ​N E R D ​★ ​H E R F E R

I wish I could put my fist through this whole lousy beautiful franchise. - ​Kathleen Kennedy

"Hey, we've got a new TV show and a movie, each with unique, new, exciting characters and vehicles. There's almost too much to choose from. What should we make?"
    "Let's repaint one of those things we made up four years ago and throw in another of that same guy everyone already has three of."

Its cool to see this vehicle is being repainted - as I still don't have the original, but the figure choice is a shame - a generic rebel soldier / pilot from the season 2 premiere would have been better.

Quote Originally Posted by ZX3 View Post
    "Hey, we've got a new TV show and a movie, each with unique, new, exciting characters and vehicles. There's almost too much to choose from. What should we make?"
    "Let's repaint one of those things we made up four years ago and throw in another of that same guy everyone already has three of."
    From that same meeting, " Yup. We've got $75 million ponied up, prepaid to make force awakens stuff. There's no real budget for new sculpts or molds not based on TFA until we make up that scratch. Rebels has been pretty popular, despite everything working against it, including us. This Y-wing thing isn't exactly new, but it'll be new to the kids who like Rebels. Might as well give them something to tide them over, there's not a whole lot of stuff on the shelves right now and season 2 of the show's coming up."

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast