Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Y-Wing Scout Bomber with Kanan Jarrus

Just got this in a sale and I'm so glad I did! Really evokes the spirit of the old mini rigs back in the day and also gives Nien Nunb something to pilot too...

I really like this mini-rig, and at $5, it's a steal. I prefer this paint scheme to the original. I really like the improvement with the back cover plate that looks like the back of the larger y-wings and the removable platform for droids of different heights. Thank you to my fellow Scummers for the heads-up : )

Quote Originally Posted by soulydyes View Post
    I really like this mini-rig, and at $5, it's a steal. I prefer this paint scheme to the original. I really like the improvement with the back cover plate that looks like the back of the larger y-wings and the removable platform for droids of different heights. Thank you to my fellow Scummers for the heads-up : )
    I agree. The paint scheme is much nicer and the cover plate is a welcome Addition. I really love this mini-rig and if I find any on sale, I'll be sure to pick some more up.

To me, ships like this are great for Kids and anybody that grew up with the old mini-rigs. They don't take up much space, but you can sure have a lot of fun with them and if you want to build a squad, you won't Need much room to do it.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567