Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Y-Wing Scout Bomber with Kanan Jarrus

Quote Originally Posted by deskvader1 View Post
    I like how the SW universe gets expanded with these things. Probably wont pick up but a nice vehicle to have and good for saving space.
    Agreed. I hate the 5POA reverse evolution and will otherwise not buy low-articulation figs, but for the Y-Wing, I'll stomach it. And I have a Phantom I picked up for $13 at Wallyworld recently that is being piloted by the Duro, because neither Bo Shek nor Chewie will fit in there. Have I tried Quinlan Vos? Hmmm... I think so, but still no go. I think the Phantom's forward cockpit was designed for vintage figures and modern Ewoks. Maybe Wicket and Kneesa should get pilot licenses.
    "The truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." -Ben Kenobi
    If Disney truly wants series to succeed, it will put the shows on basic cable. I will not pay extra on an already high monthly cable bill to watch one show on one network.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranusspotting View Post
    I'm still waiting for them to make that Lothal Speeder Bike with AT-DP Driver.
    That I could live with!
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranusspotting View Post
    I'm still waiting for them to make that Lothal Speeder Bike with AT-DP Driver.
    when was this revealed?

Well, I have the Y-wing scout bomber that came out during Clone Wars. It very cool. So, I am going to pass on this.

don't have a Kanan or this ship so I'll be picking it up.

The ship is really cool and all, but with Kanan being packed 2x in wave 2 of the Basic Figure assortment, it makes me think that it would have been better to offer a different Rebels figure with this. They could have put Hera or Sabine in there and that would have helped get one of the females out in the Initial Launch.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Now if only they can get Filoni to put the Y-Wing mini-rig in Rebels like he did the Imperial Troop Transport. Then it would all make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by DutchVander View Post
    This is a nice repaint of the Red CW version. I love anything Y-wing related, but I have a feeling this isn't going to be at the top of many lists.

It's at the top of my list as I didn't see ANY of the originals in the wild, though that figure will go straight to the target range...

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31 View Post
    The ship is really cool and all, but with Kanan being packed 2x in wave 2 of the Basic Figure assortment, it makes me think that it would have been better to offer a different Rebels figure with this. They could have put Hera or Sabine in there and that would have helped get one of the females out in the Initial Launch.
    Sabine with a real head (no helmet) might have been fine. Maybe I would even pick this up then. (If Kanan really comes with a different head (headset) then a Sabine head mold wouldn't even be much more of an effort.

Putting Kanan there, with not only being 2x re-released (presumably still the same figure), but also
    - having a single figure release
    - being in the Jedi Reveal pack
    - having been packed as add-in with the Phantom
    - being in the "Ezra Cadet" 2-pack
    seems like a cheap choice. (I am actually surprised that there are collectors here who don't have a Kanan yet.)

If I find one, I think I'll pick it up. I really liked the y-wing scout design and I had to buy one on ebay which I still am reluctant to open. Don't really care about the figure, I'll probably just donate it and keep the ship. Could go nice with some other Clone Wars clones.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast