Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Y-Wing Scout Bomber with Kanan Jarrus

I don't think I've ever seen that mini Y-Wing before and I don't own a Kanan figure yet, so this is a strong possibility.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

I like it....

the yellow detailing makes it nice and "OT-like"

and as mini- rigs go....that toy was great for the price first time 'round.

Darren
    Okay.Fine.You win.
    Now I'm going to enjoy my life while you are buried under a pile of plastic and cardboard.
    Big Barada

I like the yellow detailing better than the crimson on this ship. I don't have any plans to buy this, but if I find it on clearance, then I might pick it up.
    I've already got three of the TCW Y-Wing, so I'm not really in a rush to get this one.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey_History View Post
    I like mini-rigs, but don't need another Kanan.
    EXACTLY. Who brainstormed this combination? Were they in that desperate need of getting Kanan out there again? Is this guy the new Obi-Wan/Anakin?

Surely there was a character that could have been included, that people actually need. Personally, of all teh minirigs. I would rather have seen the ship Anakin came with, that never saw retail.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    EXACTLY. Who brainstormed this combination? Were they in that desperate need of getting Kanan out there again? Is this guy the new Obi-Wan/Anakin?

Surely there was a character that could have been included, that people actually need. Personally, of all teh minirigs. I would rather have seen the ship Anakin came with, that never saw retail.
    Do you mean the Attack Recon Fighter that came with headset Anakin, that was originally slotted with Obi wan in Assault Shuttle colours?

I got mine loose, even though I won't throw away am exclusive pilot figure, I'd rather someone who wants it have it

I'm sure I'll find a use for pilot Kanan, just not in that vehicle. He'll look great in the Phantom. Am running out of random vehicles to hide all this 5 POA though.
    ​N E R D ​★ ​H E R F E R

Wow! I just checked out the Hasbro catalogue for the first time and saw this, and came straight here to see this thread already set-up.

I love it. I think I'll carry on with my Rebels 3.75 collection rather than try to get TFA figures too.

I'm still waiting for them to make that Lothal Speeder Bike with AT-DP Driver.

I would like them to expand on the Mini-rig concept and bring in more but i might be alone on this. I remember the Vintage ones I had all but 2 and multiples of some.

I like how the SW universe gets expanded with these things. Probably wont pick up but a nice vehicle to have and good for saving space.

Quote Originally Posted by darth_sidious View Post
    Its cool to see this vehicle is being repainted - as I still don't have the original, but the figure choice is a shame - a generic rebel soldier / pilot from the season 2 premiere would have been better.
    Right with you, Sid.
    "The truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." -Ben Kenobi
    If Disney truly wants series to succeed, it will put the shows on basic cable. I will not pay extra on an already high monthly cable bill to watch one show on one network.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast