Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chopper (C1-10P) and Garazeb Orrelios - MS**

Chopper (C1-10P) and Garazeb Orrelios - MS**

Looks like a reissue of Chopper (C1-10P) and Garazeb Orrelios who will be getting released together now. Maybe a good buy for those that missed out on Chopper.

Pass for me, anyone going to pick this version up? Thoughts on it?

I need Chopper but not Zeb. It's still going to cost less to get Chopper in this set than from eBay or anywhere else, so if I find it, I'll buy it. What to do with another Zeb though?
    Philadelphia Flyers 1974 & 1975 Stanley Cup champions...and way overdue for another one!

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey_History View Post
    What to do with another Zeb though?
    Give it to a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    Looks like a reissue of Chopper (C1-10P) and Garazeb Orrelios who will be getting released together now. Maybe a good buy for those that missed out on Chopper.

Pass for me, anyone going to pick this version up? Thoughts on it?
    wish they would have at least gave Zeb a new head, nothing wrong with this one, it is a great figure. But a smiling or angry Zeb might have helped this two pack out....or a Kanan in Stormtrooper disguise would have been just as economical.

Thank the heavens! Cooper is the one Rebels crew figure I am missing, so pleased to see him making a return. So (along with a host of other items) this will be a pick-up for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bossk67 View Post
    Thank the heavens! Chopper is the one Rebels crew figure I am missing, so pleased to see him making a return. So (along with a host of other items) this will be a pick-up for me.
    I really need to proof read things better, in this 'edit free' world.

Nice of Hasbro to re-release Chopper but they still need to re-release Agent Kallus.

Quote Originally Posted by Montross View Post
    Give it to a kid.
    I agree... I already have both figures and my son is constantly taking my Chopper figure. maybe it's time to get a second Chopper figure to give him.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Not sure why there isn't a single packed Chopper, other than to force people to buy figures they don't want. Hasbro was questioned several times over the last few months and made it sound like all the stock that never made it to stores would finally come. Apparently there was no inventory.

This is a great combo. Better than forcing someone to get yet anohter storm trooper. I do need Zeb.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast