Thread: Princess Leia and Han Solo - MS**

Princess Leia and Han Solo - MS**

Looks like a reissue of Princess Leia and Han Solo will be getting released together now.

Pass for me, anyone going to pick this version up? Thoughts on it?

on the fence with this one... not sure if I'll drop the $$$ on this one or not. I already have both figures but I'll see if there is a way for some customs.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

It's like they're playing musical chairs and somewhere out there is a missing set with Chewbacca and Hoth Luke or something.

I don't mind a repack set I can skip I suppose, but why not a head swap and do a Missions Series Stormtrooper Han?

It would have been nice/frustrating if they had "fixed" this Han to include the working holster like the Bespin version.
    “What’s a Star War?”

Ok, saw this pack at Kmart. Leia looks a ton better than the previous version. Better paint.
    “What’s a Star War?”

Ok, saw this pack at Kmart. Leia looks a ton better than the previous version. Better paint.
    “What’s a Star War?”

That little bit of paint goes a long way... I'm seriously considering getting this pack just to swap out for this Leia. Han's paint looked about the same as the DVD release 4-pack.
    “What’s a Star War?”

I found this in store heavily discounted. I bought it, because, reasons.

Spoiler:  
    It's pretty much the Rogue One Leia
    My Flickr Action Figure Photography:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/144608631@N02/albums