Thread: Obi-Wan Kenobi and Commander Cody - MS**

Obi-Wan Kenobi and Commander Cody - MS**

Looks like a reissue of Obi-Wan Kenobi and Commander Cody will be getting released.

Pass for me, anyone going to pick this version up? Thoughts on it?

another easy pass. I wish they gave us perhaps an all new Kenobi maybe with Jedi Robes or a TPM Kenobi.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Either of those would have tempted me.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    another easy pass. I wish they gave us perhaps an all new Kenobi maybe with Jedi Robes or a TPM Kenobi.
    "The ability to speak does not make one intelligent." - A wise man

Feedback Thread!: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1005743-4/#post18189030

Has any character enjoyed such an unparalleled and unbroken streak of being perpetually on the store pegs as Revenge of the Sith Obi Wan? Even with Darth Vader or R2-D2 they at least switch it up a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by ZX3 View Post
    Has any character enjoyed such an unparalleled and unbroken streak of being perpetually on the store pegs as Revenge of the Sith Obi Wan? Even with Darth Vader or R2-D2 they at least switch it up a little bit.
    It shocks me to say we get more variation in Darth Vader than Obi-Wan Kenobi, considering the former character looks the same in all four movies to all but the most dedicated fans, whereas Obi-Wan has four reasonably distinctive designs. We haven't seen an OT-style Obi-Wan more than once in ten years, and we've only ever had the single 'Ghost Obi-Wan' figure.

Of course, I do kind of like that Cody...
    Retired from Star Wars, collecting and all, but I stop by RS, JTA, JB, etc. every once in a while for a dose of nostalgia.

I'd like a new AOTC Obi Wan with Zam Wesell (possibly one that can sit in her speeder through a ball-hinged neck). That's one figure where the non-separated skirt piece would improve her chances of fitting in a vehicle. Then they could release an AOTC Anakin pack with another new 5 POA figure like Padmé (never before made outfit), Dooku, or a Phase 1 Clone Commander.

I'd love a Dooku and Padme, but I would prefer the latter in a more "iconic" costume e.g. Geonosis Arena.
    The Death Star plans are NOT in the main computer!

•    
    Is this still shipping?
    My Wants
    Clone WarsJedi Adi galia, even piel,clones 501st legion,cpt Rex phase 2,matchstick,hevy,echos,fives,waxer,99 if they made him
    Potf2 Tauntaun x2 Bantha, Dewback